Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you tinkering w/ that isn't car related?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you tinkering w/ that isn't car related?

I've been slowly putting together a few parts here and there messing around with this 1976 Schwinn Collegiate. So far, the parts I've been sourcing have been to add a period correct speedometer to it, and need to do a few other things like replace one of the brake cables and the original gumwall tires. Fun to pass the time with, and everything is cheap for the most part.

What are you guys playing with that isn't automotive right now?

Nothing at the moment

Comment

Those lamps that I posted about the other day, that BTW, have no bids on e-bay..
      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

The richest man in Babylon

Comment

Deer blinds
          Photobucket

Comment

I was working with a Swedish guy on a little science experiment, but I haven't heard back from him for a little while.....

Comment

A home studio in my loft built around a mac mini and a mini korg.

and

Swapping a 5.0 into my bmw.
              Ded

Comment

My fish tank I have posted in the other post. And putting together the baby's room.
                Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Hookers and blow

Comment

Selling off the old projects/racing stuff. Hoping to find a portable sawmill pretty soon to tinker with.

Comment

As soon as I get back, I'll be constructing my compound. A hunk of land that will make the perfect starting point just went up for sale. Now I've got to start aggressive negotiations.

I'm talking garden, ranch, shop, secure perimeter... the whole shabang.

Comment

once i get moved, i have a few projects I want to start on

Home distilling
                        bbq-smoker tweaking - (testing and preparing for some competitions with bcoop)
                        - I also really want to build a darth vader helmet smoker out of an electric smoker
                        making my own sausages
                        growing my own salsa ingredients (onions/tomatoes/peppers) and making some salsas
                        build a treadmill desk for the office

There's a few more things, but for now this will be a good start

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                          As soon as I get back, I'll be constructing my compound. A hunk of land that will make the perfect starting point just went up for sale. Now I've got to start aggressive negotiations.

I'm talking garden, ranch, shop, secure perimeter... the whole shabang.
                          Time to start looking for a bus to bury...

Comment

Changed a flapper in the master bathroom toilet earlier today.
                            2007 GT

Comment

My yard and plants... trying to keep my lot from looking like a desert. It's too hot to do anything else.

Comment

Working...
                              X