Holy Jesus...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Jesus...

Not for the squeamish. Basically, as the title states, dude cutting on a tree and received a compound fracture yet handled it like a fucking boss.

I would've been screaming for mommy.

holy shit!

Comment

He took that hit like a champ... You can actually hear his bone snap.

Comment

I don't have to watch the video to say OWWW!

Ever since having a severe bone fracture of my own, I can't watch shit like this. The break didn't hurt, but the recovery was pure hell.

Comment

...and that's why i pay people to trim trees for me. for some reason i have never felt comfortable with a chainsaw

Comment

I've been such a little girl I passed out when I had a boxer's fracture. Damn near passed out again when it was set. I could not imagine going through something like this.

Comment

Maybe I dont get it, but why was he filming himself chop a tree limb? Are there people who do this normally?
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

It's easier to second guess, but what did he think was going to happen with the limb when it came loose. The pivot point of the rope was in his direction, so that is the direction it was going to go.

As for him not screaming, that is how my did is. I've seen him about cut his finger off and not even stop what he's doing until he's finished. I said something like, "Man, you gonna wrap that thing up? You're gettin' blood all over everything."

Comment

I can guarantee that guy uses 40 grit sandpaper to rub one out.
                  De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                    Maybe I dont get it, but why was he filming himself chop a tree limb? Are there people who do this normally?
                    Then he crawled over and zoomed the camera out .. Don't add up ...

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                      ...and that's why i pay people to trim trees for me. for some reason i have never felt comfortable with a chainsaw
                      Hand over the Mexican card!

I'm with you. I hate those damn things. I had two guys that used to work for me that were former loggers. Watching those guys with chainsaw was a trip. They could take a 48" diameter grand oak and mow that fucker into useable firewood in short order, even getting rid of the stump.

Comment

Working...
                      X