Wheeliiiieeeee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheeliiiieeeee

1988GT DSS pro bullet 306,pp track heat heads, pp downs box intake, TFS stage II cam, S-trim 13lbs, 503/461
    2002 VTX 1800C Chopped and Raked
    2000 F250 4x4 PSD
    2012 Ford Exploder
    www.fquick.com/payne5757
    www.myspace.com/payne5757

Excite bike comes to mind
    G'Day Mate

Comment

that's one long wheelie!

Comment

dunno why but I watched the whole thing... I guess I was hoping one of those cars would make an abrupt lane change and turn him into dumshitburger

Comment

Originally posted by TheTRiM View Post
          dunno why but I watched the whole thing... I guess I was hoping one of those cars would make an abrupt lane change and turn him into dumshitburger
          ^ retard
          Ded

Comment

Matt, made u wanna go home and ride your drz, made me want to buy another one

Comment

Well that was about boring as shit.

Comment

Oh ok!

Comment

Originally posted by 03DARKSHADOW View Post
                  that's one long wheelie!
                  Greg Fowler did a 41.5 mile wheelie down I35 W on a bone stock bike. Still not a record but one long wheelie. I think there's a vid of it on yt.

Comment

GTA San Andreas
                    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

This is why my supermoto is currently my favorite bike, hands down.

I need to get a little more seat time and make a little video of my own. Won't be nearly as impressive as this one, but it'll surely draw some good reactions from my dfwmustang friends.

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
                        Greg Fowler did a 41.5 mile wheelie down I35 W on a bone stock bike. Still not a record but one long wheelie. I think there's a vid of it on yt.
                        Fowler is doing 30yrs last I heard...sex offender. That's what I heard from a couple of people who used to hang out with him.

Comment

i plan on motarding my 09 when i get a new one.

no suspension changes really, just 17's and a big front brake. not going to waste money on something i will barely ride, legally.

Comment

You might consider swapping in some stiffer front springs to help avoid brake dive, but you'd probably be more than fine with your mx set-up for general screwing around.

Comment

If I do get another bike, it will be a motard.
                              2 Chronicles 7:14
                              If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

Working...
                              X