So I bought a new boat today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I bought a new boat today

Yep a 1967 Ford Galaxie 500 from Jim. I got some interesting plans for it but it should be on the road pretty quick. Engine compartment is really pretty much done except I need to swap a new pan on it. I like the wheels and the stance pretty much, may need to be a little lower in the front. Thinking silver with black hood and black stripes. Black interior, and a nice custom stereo. Then maybe a nice little blower under the hood and maybe an AOD. This is my out of debt cash car project gift to me and a keeper, although my wife has October, and my friends have July and November. Jerks.....LOL I cant help it I just like something a little different. Tank looks to be repaired and bunged up in the past but really just a solid project that should be pretty easy to get rolling. Plus how could I resist the 10 year 100k drivetrain warranty, right Jim. LOL

Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Cool car, but that thing must be a turd with a 289 in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
        Cool car, but that thing must be a turd with a 289 in it.
        They don't really weigh that much. They're just spread out.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
          They don't really weigh that much. They're just spread out.
          do you like fat girls?

Comment

you got yourself a good car first time iv seen it in day light lol

Comment

Nice. I'd roll it like the body sits, but I'm nuts like that. I would like a 3-4-5 speed manual in it though.

Stevo
              Originally posted by SSMAN
              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Thats bitchin, I love Galaxies. I would clean the shit out of it and roll it how it sits. Great year, the 67 looks good no matter what you do to it.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                  Nice. I'd roll it like the body sits, but I'm nuts like that. I would like a 3-4-5 speed manual in it though.

Stevo
                  No doubt. It would be perfect if it were a

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                    do you like fat girls?
                    In point of fact, I do.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                      No doubt. It would be perfect if it were a
                      This has been discussed. LOL However seeing as this one has no miles on it and a mild cam it will do the job for now. Its nice to know I can focus on everything else then go back and decide on power plants, twin turbos, or a supercharger. There is so much room in the engine compartment the sky is the limit.
                      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                        There is so much room in the engine compartment, a SOHC needs to be there.
                        Fixed.

And what's up with Jim selling cars? Is he feeling ok? lol
                        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

You tricked me! I was going to come in here talking about how I have wanted a boat for sometime and never driven one and need some help learning! lol
                          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                            Fixed.

And what's up with Jim selling cars? Is he feeling ok? lol
                            smaller shop now!

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                              You tricked me! I was going to come in here talking about how I have wanted a boat for sometime and never driven one and need some help learning! lol
                              You buy the boat and I will show you how to drive it. LOL Jet boats are the hardest to learn.
                              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                              X