getting tires mounted and balanced for the R1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting tires mounted and balanced for the R1

I got the wheels chromed and now need tires mounted. I've checked around some (I live in Denton) and Cycle center will do it for 25 a tire if I buy it there or 35 if I bring my own. The catch....they will only do new tires. my back tire is in great shape so can't justify buying a new one for it.

anyone know a reputable place to mount and balance on chrome wheels for a reasonable price? I'd go to cyclecenter if it wasn't for the new tire rule.

bates

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
      bates
      x2

You could also give Jim Sabin a call at Sabin Performance and ask what he'd do it for. He's always done me right.

Comment

thanks, are they there in lewisville or carrollton area? been a while since I've visited a bates. I wasn't sure if they did chrome stuff but I will give them a try.

thanks

Comment

theyre in farmers branch/carrollton off 35e at valwood pkwy.

they have never scratched my wheels, just tell them to be extra careful. should be no problem

Comment

cool, will take them up there this weekend or next week. Are they also a good place to buy tires? I mean are they prices fair?

Comment

couldnt tell ya, i buy mine online. they do 25 to mount and balance and 20 if you buy their tires. you'll just have to call and see what kind of prices they have

Comment

Working...
              X