sprinkler system problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sprinkler system problem

i hadnt ran them since last year and i am trying to take back my lawn. went to run it today and every cycle went through according to the display but no water came out. wtf

Did you have a water main break in your neighborhood while it was off? We've had them get extremely clogged with dirt and grime... You may remove a nozzle and turn that zone on and see what happens...

Comment

Were there any audible clues, like water trying to pressurize?
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

If your system has a main water valve controlled by the controller it may have gone bad. Or there is something impeding water flow to the system. Or your back flow valve may not be flowing.

Is there voltage at the wires going to a zone when that zone is on? Check the water meter at the street when the system is on - see any water flow?

Comment

Originally posted by mikeb View Post
          If your system has a main water valve controlled by the controller it may have gone bad. Or there is something impeding water flow to the system. Or your back flow valve may not be flowing.

Is there voltage at the wires going to a zone when that zone is on? Check the water meter at the street when the system is on - see any water flow?
          thanks. found a power issue. rewired a few things and all is well

Comment

Working...
          X