Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ufc 127

Anyone know any links to watch the fights for free? Thanks

98sohc281 w/an 03 motor swap with hitech stage 2 cams,jlt intake,c and l upper, longtube headers,o/r x-pipe with No cats dumped ,4:10 gears and a 3k stall w/a lil spray

Www.adhte.net I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by 11sec4eyes View Post
      Www.adhte.net I believe.
      They got shut down. Do you know of another one?

98sohc281 w/an 03 motor swap with hitech stage 2 cams,jlt intake,c and l upper, longtube headers,o/r x-pipe with No cats dumped ,4:10 gears and a 3k stall w/a lil spray

Comment

The prelims are on channel 68 Ion channel.
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

sopcast works pretty good. channelsurfing was fine last time around too

Comment

Judges decison on the Fitch vs Penn fight was BS. Fitch clearly had Penn beat.

Comment

Yeah, that was rough. I though Fitch was in trouble in the 2nd when BJ took his back - thats normally game over - but he fought tough and pretty much dominated.

If BJ cant win at 55 and cant win at 70 whats the point?

Mark Hunt sighting!!!! That eye is not so good

Comment

BJ can win at 155 if he'd up his aggression level. It seems like when he fought Edgar those two times he took a defensive position the entire round. He landed some good shots both fights, and if he went on the offensive, I have no doubt that he would've won. I hate Penn, but he's got everything he needs to be a champ again. Not at 170 with GSP there, but definitely at 155.
                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
                  Yeah, that was rough. I though Fitch was in trouble in the 2nd when BJ took his back - thats normally game over - but he fought tough and pretty much dominated.

If BJ cant win at 55 and cant win at 70 whats the point?

Mark Hunt sighting!!!! That eye is not so good

What was Hunt doing there? Just in the crowd?

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
                    What was Hunt doing there? Just in the crowd?
                    It was his second fight with the UFC. He lost the first fight, but won this fight will a nice KO. In fact... it was badass, because almost as soon as he hit the guy he knew it was over and just turned around and walked away. I wish he made his way over to the UFC years ago
                    sigpic

www.metroplexkustoms.com

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by silvercobra03 View Post
                        It was his second fight with the UFC. He lost the first fight, but won this fight will a nice KO. In fact... it was badass, because almost as soon as he hit the guy he knew it was over and just turned around and walked away. I wish he made his way over to the UFC years ago

Cool, didn't know he was even in the UFC. Didn't think he could get down to 265 lol

Comment

Hunt will go no where in the UFC. He's barely a step above Tank Abbott. No conditioning, no ground game, even his stand up he is known for is all power and lacks technique. The top 10 guys in the HW division will eat him alive.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                            Hunt will go no where in the UFC. He's barely a step above Tank Abbott. No conditioning, no ground game, even his stand up he is known for is all power and lacks technique. The top 10 guys in the HW division will eat him alive.

The main thing hunt has over anybody here is that he is in the UFC.
                            Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                              Thanks for killing my dream of Hunt being heavyweight champion
                              Last edited by silvercobra03; 03-01-2011, 05:45 AM.
                              sigpic

www.metroplexkustoms.com

Comment

Working...
                              X