Asomugha a free agent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asomugha a free agent

Would look good in silver and blue....just sayin.
    .223 > 911

YEs he fucking would!!

Comment

He will be Dallas' next corner. See ya Newman

Comment

Him as a corner and move Newman to safety
        Originally posted by Da Prez
        ide fuck her in the ass...

Comment

Originally posted by 2lo2go View Post
          Him as a corner and move Newman to safety

Newman cant fucking tackle on the open field!! He would get smoked just like he does being CB
          Last edited by MILK; 01-10-2011, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Dallas should pick up Champ Bailey... Just sayin'

Comment

this is a guy that has talent, but he was in a contract that had this written all over it.
              Los Angeles Rams 11-5
              Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
              Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                Dallas should pick up Champ Bailey... Just sayin'
                Dude is getting up there, like 32 or 33 years old. Not too many teams are going to sign him for a long term deal like I'm sure he is going to want. I'm not saying he can't still play, he definitely can and is a force to be reckoned with at the CB position, but how many more really good seasons will he have, 1 or 2 would be my best guess with 3 being a bit of a stretch.

Comment

He's gonna want too much money ( he deserves it though)
                  Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                  Your opinion is what sucks.
                  You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                    Dude is getting up there, like 32 or 33 years old. Not too many teams are going to sign him for a long term deal like I'm sure he is going to want. I'm not saying he can't still play, he definitely can and is a force to be reckoned with at the CB position, but how many more really good seasons will he have, 1 or 2 would be my best guess with 3 being a bit of a stretch.
                    I'd say he has at least another 3 years left in him. He proved this year he can still play against the best. If he was smart he would go after a championship and not just the money. Champ never really has been greedy though.

Champ and Asomugha are the top two CB in the NFL IMO Revis is a bitch.

Comment

I'd say he has at least another 3 years left in him. He proved this year he can still play against the best. If he was smart he would go after a championship and not just the money. Champ never really has been greedy though.

Champ and Asomugha are the top two CB in the NFL IMO Revis is a bitch.
                      no love for Charles Woodson? I think he is more of a complete CB than Bailey. Dont get me wrong Bailey is great but Woodson is better blitzing i think
                      Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                      Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                        no love for Charles Woodson? I think he is more of a complete CB than Bailey. Dont get me wrong Bailey is great but Woodson is better blitzing i think
                        Well free agents guess I should of said. Charles Woodson is also great. Hall of Fame material for sure.

Comment

Well free agents guess I should of said. Charles Woodson is also great. Hall of Fame material for sure.
                          i see where your getting at then
                          Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                          Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

As much as I love Champ Bailey he is getting a little old. Speed/acceleration are very important to CB's and they are usually the first attributes to go with age.

I think the biggest thing that might keep Asomugha from wearing a star on his helmet would be the size of the paycheck he will want.

I wouldn't mind us drafting Prince Amukamara out of Nebraska to replace Newman, but then all our corners are going to be very inexperienced.
                            .223 > 911

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
                              As much as I love Champ Bailey he is getting a little old. Speed/acceleration are very important to CB's and they are usually the first attributes to go with age.

I think the biggest thing that might keep Asomugha from wearing a star on his helmet would be the size of the paycheck he will want.

I wouldn't mind us drafting Prince Amukamara out of Nebraska to replace Newman, but then all our corners are going to be very inexperienced.
                              It's time to go younger at all positions...

Comment

Working...
                              X