To juice or not to juice...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To juice or not to juice...

Why the F does it matter? If it wasn't for the juice and Mark meguire, I would have never started watching baseball again. Same goes for the other guys knocking balls out the park who were also doping. How many guys in professional sports do you think take performance enhancers and don't out perform anyone else. Does an athlete only get investigated when he is awesome? Idk what the hell I'm talking about. My brain is tired.
    .....bro....

I just juiced myself.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I have no idea what you're talking about either.

Comment

I probably should repost after I get some sleep. I just don't see what the big deal is when it comes to pro athletes and performance enhancers. So Armstrong was on the juice, Big deal. All those little bicycle riding guys are doping. I think it makes sports a little more entertaining.
        .....bro....

Comment

It still takes skill and precision timing to hit the ball. The 1997 home run chase by Sosa and McGwire had to be one of the most entertaining things I have ever watched in baseball. If they wanna risk their health/lives for better stats, so be it.

Comment

Originally posted by GT Fanatic View Post
            It still takes skill and precision timing to hit the ball. The 1997 home run chase by Sosa and McGwire had to be one of the most entertaining things I have ever watched in baseball. If they wanna risk their health/lives for better stats, so be it.

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
              I probably should repost after I get some sleep. I just don't see what the big deal is when it comes to pro athletes and performance enhancers. So Armstrong was on the juice, Big deal. All those little bicycle riding guys are doping. I think it makes sports a little more entertaining.
              On the surface I agree, but the more it's allowed the younger athletes will start doing these drugs. Literally, we'd start see parents making their junior league kids doing it. Cause you'd need the drugs to compete at every level.

That's why I'd like to see the rules maintained. Maybe a little bleeding heart, but I just feel with confidence that it would happen that way. Already in HS sports.
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I don't have a problem with it, but just don't lie about it.

The only thing I don't like about steroids is the roid rage. I've seen that happen when I was young. My uncle used to be on steroids and he snapped one day and tried to go after my mom.
                Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by GT Fanatic View Post

True, but those balls that are barely going out would all of a sudden become outs on the warning track

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                    The only thing I don't like about steroids is the roid rage. I've seen that happen when I was young. My uncle used to be on steroids and he snapped one day and tried to go after my mom.
                    Must have been the JUICE!!! LOL

I've seen PLENTY of people on juice and some of these monsters are as kind hearted as a kitten.
                    Kinda like the gun thing...it's the individual, not the substance/guns.

Comment

Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
                      Must have been the JUICE!!! LOL

I've seen PLENTY of people on juice and some of these monsters are as kind hearted as a kitten.
                      Kinda like the gun thing...it's the individual, not the substance/guns.
                      oh it was. and also he's partly an asshole anyways.
                      Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                      Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                        On the surface I agree, but the more it's allowed the younger athletes will start doing these drugs. Literally, we'd start see parents making their junior league kids doing it. Cause you'd need the drugs to compete at every level.
                        Let me start off by saying that I am for allowing pros to use the drugs they are already using

I disagree with the "sudden prevalence in younger youth leagues" becoming rampant if pros were allowed to use PEDs. My reasoning is thus: the substances are banned now and should remain banned until after scholastic sports are done (i.e. turning pro). You can get a kid onto PEDs with ease nowadays because of all the HRT drugs floating around. Androgel, Axiron, Fortesta, Testim, Androderm... these are trans-dermal gels that are prescribed to men suffering from testosterone deficiency. Theoretically (not that I've heard of anyone doing this ) alternating 2 and 3 pumps of Androgel 1.62% every day would be the same as 350mg/wk of test, which is THE king of PEDs. Androgel is TNE, it's not cypionate or propionate or enanthate... just straight test.

Basically, if the parents want Jr. to have the benefits of PEDs, daddy can find a good doctor friend to prescribe some testosterone replacement therapy and give the kid one of the above. It's already here. It's readily available. Don't think legality in the pro circuit is gonna change shit.
                        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                        dont downshift!!
                        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Personally I didn’t like Lance Armstrong at all while he was winning (except for his cameo in Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story) until I found out that he was a fraud. In all honesty, Lance has just made me want to take performance enhancing drugs.
                          www.hppmotorsports.com
                          ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Hes cool, just got busted and lied about it. Its the American way...

He'll be back to making millions before too long.
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                              Hes cool, just got busted and lied about it. Its the American way...

He'll be back to making millions before too long.
                              before you know it, no one will be talking about it.
                              Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                              Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Working...
                              X