Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BCS Championship Matchup Getting Interesting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BCS Championship Matchup Getting Interesting?

Clemson is getting smacked by Georgia Tech right now, USC is beating Stanford.

Does a 1 loss Stanford, Oregon, ou, Wisconsin, etc. team get the nod over an undefeated Boise State?
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

LSU vs Oklahoma.

LSU 42 OU 31

Comment

As I posted this, Stanford has made it a game and about to go ahead. Stanford sos is piss fucking poor though.
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
        LSU vs Oklahoma.

LSU 42 OU 31
        how about no

Comment

Fyi, I'm well aware of Oklahoma State. I just don't think there's any way they beat ou. I would love nothing more than for that to happen, just don't see it happening.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
            LSU vs Oklahoma.

LSU 42 OU 31

No way OU gets in with that loss on they're record

Comment

I think Boise State gets in being undefeated if OSU loses to OU. I like our chances this year though. OU has shown to be slow starting in multiple games. If we can jump out to an early lead and take the wind out of them. Should be a great game!

Comment

LOL, USC idiot. If he goes down in the middle of the field, they have a timeout and a chance to kick the game-winning field goal.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

yeah, talk about shitty plays. Stanford takes the ball out of Luck's hand on that 3&7 and goes wildcat??? really haha. and then USC decides to run a screen play that takes time to develop when there are only 9 seconds on the clock. No one wants to win this one!

Comment

Here comes Stanford...

Comment

Between these college games and UFC, I haven't gone to sleep yet

(almost 7am)

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                        Between these college games and UFC, I haven't gone to sleep yet

(almost 7am)
                        Yeah, 8:30 am here, but I work night shift so I got lucky

Comment

Originally posted by GTBrian23 View Post
                          Yeah, 8:30 am here, but I work night shift so I got lucky
                          I can sleep in on Sundays, though. Like anyone cares anymore here. Not much going on now that we've pretty much wrapped it up. Just waiting for the flights.

Comment

Finally, Stanford wins and I can get to sleep. LOL

Comment

smart kids > thugs

Comment

Working...
                              X