Had some aftermarket parts installed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had some aftermarket parts installed.

The VariAx 2 Clavicle Plating System provides surgeons with a comprehensive range of anatomic plating options that work with a common instrument and screw platform. Plates utilize SmartLock technology which permits polyaxial screw placement. You can angle locking screws up to 15˚ in each direction for a total range of 30˚ providing you with the flexibility to position screws based on the patient's needs, not on the plate's pre-existing design.

And one of these plates.

Last edited by Tx Redneck; 05-20-2023, 07:06 AM.

Your lady wasn't satisfied with your size I see. Going for a extender. Keep that lady happy. I kid. Broken bones or something.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
      Your lady wasn't satisfied with your size I see. Going for a extender. Keep that lady happy. I kid. Broken bones or something.
      Well, in an interest to keep my ADHD in check and keep my but riding, I have been accumulating a variety of bikes. Also I am thinking with all the freaking mountain bike trails in the metroplex it makes more sense then buying another dirt bike for now. I was contemplating one of the electric, decked out bikes, but wanted to

Comment

Damn, Son, I hope all/went well in your procedure and godspeed on getting back healthy again.

Sometimes our hobbies turn against us, get well soon...'H'
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

So far it would seem the surgery went well, the wreck was a total n00b thing. As it were with the frequency I ride, it's surprising it didn't happen sooner.

Comment

My own aftermarket parts are a set of total knee replacements. Coming up on two years since the right one was done, followed about three months later by the left. Excellent outcome thus far.

Comment

Nice, I imagine my time will come.

Comment

Comment

now your a lead foot!

Comment

Those screws mean business. Did your new parts come with a robust followup Rx of PT?

Comment

I don't start PT for a few more weeks, but there will be.

Comment

Looks like someone dropped some hypotheticals on your clavicle.

Comment

Looks fun. A friend of mine was cycling up in Pitt and a car parked on the side of the street pulled out right in front of him, downhill. Hix x-rays looked smililar.

Earlier this week my ortho took some new x-rays of my knee and said, "How much info do you really want?" (nice lead in...). Long story short, I'm doing PRP next week, looking into stem cells after that, and putting off a replacement as long as possible.

High five for modern medicine.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                            Looks fun. A friend of mine was cycling up in Pitt and a car parked on the side of the street pulled out right in front of him, downhill. Hix x-rays looked smililar.

Earlier this week my ortho took some new x-rays of my knee and said, "How much info do you really want?" (nice lead in...). Long story short, I'm doing PRP next week, looking into stem cells after that, and putting off a replacement as long as possible.

High five for modern medicine.
                            Damnit man, old sports injury?

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                              Damnit man, old sports injury?
                              Yeah. Torn meniscus that's been scoped once already and ACL damage that's been mostly ignored b/c I'm not immobile and my current "sports" are linear movements (squat, deadlift, cycling, etc) not plant / twist movements.
                              Right knee I have bone on bone where my medial meniscus should be, and bone spur formation as well. Not the best.
                              You should hear the pop I can get out of it after sitting for 20+min. It makes my stomach turn sometimes, and my wife said "That's fucked, and you haven't seen an ortho for yrs. Get that shit looked at asap."

Comment

Working...
                              X