Atf pistol brace rule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
    I mean, at that point, no difference in penalty to having an unregistered machine gun
    Just beware... as of recent ruling, by the ATF's own admission, a piece of metal with an inaccurate drawing of a lightning link is a machine gun.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
      Just beware... as of recent ruling, by the ATF's own admission, a piece of metal with an inaccurate drawing of a lightning link is a machine gun.
      I saw that. Matt Hoover kinda dug his own grave in that case by being pretty much a chucklehead and didn't really take the case seriously. I think he went into court dressed like a goober too, not a suit and tie.

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
        It's a shame TX isn't on the list of states in that lawsuit.
        Too busy stopping abortions.

Comment

There’s some guys on YouTube talking about a preliminary injunction on the rule
          "PSH!!!"

Comment

The 5th circuit granted an injunction yesterday (I think) but the way it read it was only applicable to the plaintiffs on the case, not broadly for everyone. I have not seen if it's been updated yet or not.
            Originally posted by stevo
            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Based on recent Supreme Court rulings against the EPA the ATF is likely exceeding their authority. Just like the EPA the ATF is not founded by law but was appointed by Executive Order. No one gets to decree law in this country; it is supposed to be voted on by a representative electorate. Same goes for the CDC and a host of other agencies.

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                The 5th circuit granted an injunction yesterday (I think) but the way it read it was only applicable to the plaintiffs on the case, not broadly for everyone. I have not seen if it's been updated yet or not.
                apparently, the judge clarified it applies to ALL plaintiffs, and that includes all members of the Firearms Policy Coalition.

So, signing up for the FPC has some nice new benefits

Comment

apparently, the judge clarified it applies to ALL plaintiffs, and that includes all members of the Firearms Policy Coalition.

I signed up
                  "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                    I signed up
                    That's great, I joined as well!
                    Originally posted by stevo
                    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
                    X