Crazie Kid shoots up church

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    Why can't these guys just shoot some oil cans?
    Or themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
      That's unpossible. What was your reasoning for classifying this specifically as a hate crime? I already see how the media is leaning.
      I got it from the media, where i got the story from. The police are the ones who are treating it as a hate crime. I assume they have more info than us.

Comment

didnt take long to find him!

The suspect in Wednesday's deadly shooting at a South Carolina church has been apprehended in Shelby, North Carolina, according to local outlets WLTX and WSOC.

Attorney General Loretta Lynch confirmed Thursday that the suspect has been captured.

Dylann Roof, 21, is wanted in the massacre of nine people during a Bible study session at Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in Charleston Wednesday night.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
          No kidding. He was three hours away! Must have shut every fucking highway down
          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

oh and to denny..

Witnesses said the gunman spent about an hour inside the church with victims before the shooting.

“I have to do it,” Roof reportedly said. “You rape our women and you’re taking over our country. And you have to go.”

Comment

I got it from the media, where i got the story from. The police are the ones who are treating it as a hate crime. I assume they have more info than us.
              Ah... no reason to call it a hate crime, though. Gotcha.

For the record, hate crime classifications are solely political, as all crimes are full of hate.

Comment

Charleston Police Chief Greg Mullen called the mass shooting a hate crime during a news conference Thursday morning. The FBI and Department of Justice are investigating the shooting as a hate crime.
                hate crime

Comment

oh and to denny..
                  Did you see this before you called it a hate frime, or were you just seeing colors?

Comment

from that link:
                    “The only reason someone could walk into a church and shoot people praying is out of hate,” Charleston Mayor Joe Riley said at a Thursday news conference. “It is the most dastardly act that one could possibly imagine.”
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

More gun control would have completely eliminated this tragedy.
                      The obvious point that'll be missed is the "gun control" in South Carolina already makes it illegal to have a gun in a church.

South Carolina Concealed Carry Permit Information, South Carolina Concealed Weapons Permit, South Carolina Concealed Carry Reciprocity

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

oh and to denny..
                        Witnesses said the gunman spent about an hour inside the church with victims before the shooting.

“I have to do it,” Roof reportedly said. “You rape our women and you’re taking over our country. And you have to go.”
                        Yes, that would be a hate crime, and the coward went into a place where he could safely assume that no one would be armed.

Comment

"Hate Crime" legislation is fucking stupid, but the kid is pictured above wearing Rhodesian and Apartheid-Era South African flags. So I mean, yeah, there's that.

But fuck me if 9 murder charges shouldn't be at the fucking forefront of every lawman and prosecutor's mouth instead of "hate crime".
                          Originally posted by lincolnboy
                          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

R.i.p those that lost their live in this tragedy. One thing there will always be somekind of evil. After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Did you see this before you called it a hate frime, or were you just seeing colors?
                              Rodney, I still have the question here.
                              Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                              The obvious point that'll be missed is the "gun control" in South Carolina already makes it illegal to have a gun in a church.

South Carolina Concealed Carry Permit Information, South Carolina Concealed Weapons Permit, South Carolina Concealed Carry Reciprocity

https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/stat...outh-carolina/
                              Ya, sarcasm was too obvious, obviously.

Comment

He went there to kill Africans...

And good job dad, giving your felon son a gun for his b-day:

Roof received a .45-caliber pistol from his father for his 21st birthday in April, his uncle told Reuters.
                                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
                                X