I'm a spareless wheeler.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Or maybe just a mall krawler

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
      2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Wheeling local is one thing, but we were up near Silverton CO and had we not had a spare we would have been screwed. The sidewall was cut so that I couldn't have repaired it. I may have been able to get it back to Silverton, but even then we called every tire place within like 100 miles and nobody had them in stock.

To me that's like hitting the trail without tools.

Comment

Anyone go wheelin on a glacier?
          WH

Comment

Finally got the Jeep lifted with the MetalCloak Gamechanger 3.5” and Falken 37” MTs.. It’s GLORIOUS!!

Comment

looks sweet!
              Originally posted by stevo
              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Does look good. Do those lift kits come with beefier steering components for teh larger rotating mass?

Comment

Besides springs and shocks, it has front and rear upper & lower control arms, front and rear track bars, swaybar links, bump stops.

So really, the only steering component replaced is the track bar.
                  Most folks in JL Wranglers report that there isn't much change from stock to 37s but I know this is going to beat the crap out of the bushings and other components. So I will eventually be replacing the tie rod, drag link, steering stabilizer, and whatever else may be needed.

Also, the JL Wrangler's steering has been garbage from 2018 to 2020 because they used an aluminum steering box. There is a lot of flex in the system from that point on. Jeep finally wised up and replaced it with a MUCH beefier, all steel steering box. That was a massive improvement but I still think those cheap bushing are going to cause a lot more slop in the system over the next year or so.

Comment

Getting dirty is always a lot of fun.

Comment

Working...
                    X