Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Walker and Roger Rhodas car collection
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U189SwhPXKI[/ame]

Though we originally respected their privacy when they asked not to say who owned the cars, as we filmed this over a year ago, it makes no sense now not to say the cars all belonged to Paul Walker and Roger Rodas, two good friends of The Smoking Tire who tragically lost their lives on 11/30/13, and the world is officially a worse off place without them. Paul and Roger will be dearly missed by everyone who ever got to see their smiles, exchange words, or spend time with them at the track. RIP Roger and Paul.

*Notes*
    - The Saleen SA-10 is not powered by a 351 Windsor, it's a Supercharged 5.0L.
    - We apologize for the audio glitches at the end of the video, our microphone battery was dying and we did not bring headphones to monitor it.

Comment

• Son of a bitch, that's a lot of clean saleens!

Comment

• Wow
        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Nice collection

Comment

• Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
            Nice collection
            C'mon man, we know you probably owned half of those foxes at one point or another, LOL.

Comment

• WANT:

Comment

• Comment

• I must say after being at this shop a year, theres no tellin what may pull up and surprise ya.

[URL=http://s26.photobucket.com/user/Blueball22/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20131216_140222_zps2ea92bc6.jpg.html][/URL

Comment

• ^^^^^^ very nice^^^^^^^^^

Comment

• Comment

• I think this pretty much sums up life.

Generally moving in the right direction , but at the same time thinking, "Oh shit, oh God, WTF... where the hell... fuck it, ride it out..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                          I don't always like lowered trucks, but when I do, it's because they really kick ass..

Comment

• he needs a English pipe Photoshopped in his left hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                              I don't always like lowered trucks, but when I do, it's because they really kick ass..
                              nice, would like to see driving stance.

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Working...
                                X