Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
    notice eric lives in the early 2000s

i havent been to a party that this board has hosted in a LONG time, and i've chilled out quite a bit since then. i have no real desire to "party" with the majority of yall that joined after i got back on this site. i dont know you, and i dont need new friends.
    Why did you friend request me on Facebook a while back?
    Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron View Post
      It wouldnt surprise me if he created them, and then deleted them so he didnt get found out. It sure is easy for him to call out anyone that made them and be willing to pay money he doesnt have to them.
      I've wondered the same thing. It wouldn't surprise me. It helped stir shit up for a bit, while keeping him at the center of attention, AND trying to dupe people into sticking up for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
        but i really dont think that was 2005, i was in jail remember?!
        Saved by the cell! Sort of.

Comment

• Originally posted by JP135 View Post
          Saved by the cell! Sort of.
          It may just be me but I would rather get the shit kicked out of me, then fucked out of me.

Comment

• Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
            It may just be me but I would rather get the shit kicked out of me, then fucked out of me.
            Agreed.

Comment

• Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
              So it has to be in that order? it's a weird fetish, but I guess everyone has their thing!

Comment

• the man likes what he likes
                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                  the man likes what he likes
                  Gunt?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    Gunt?
                    I can handle a little cushion... not sure if Kray Kris is a gunt lover

but he does seem to like having the shit kicked out of him before having it fucked out of him
                    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post
                      So it has to be in that order? it's a weird fetish, but I guess everyone has their thing!
                      Sonofabitch

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                        I can handle a little cushion... not sure if Kray Kris is a gunt lover

but he does seem to like having the shit kicked out of him before having it fucked out of him
                        that's krazy!
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron View Post
                          that's krazy!
                          I always knew he enjoyed getting his ass kicked, followed by getting his shit pushed in, fucking fairy...
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Cool story brah. I guess Rodney is the only person that was doing stupid shit in '05.

I don't have a dog in this fight, but I don't get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
                              I guess Rodney is the only person that was doing stupid shit in '05.

Not at all. He's been running around showing his ass all over the board ever since he came back. He immediately started gaining negative attention, and of course, the typical redneck and racist hate was spewed at him. I stuck up for him for a while. However, the racist remarks people were making just fueled him to start more shit on the board, and he went full retard. Someone called him on his shit, and he backpedaled all over the place, multiple times. I'm not condoning anything anyone (Rodney included) has done or said over the last few months. But with that being said, the way Rodney reacted to it just fueled more shit. You know how this place is. Once they smell blood in the water, you're fucked. That is exactly what happened. And it all could have been avoided. I like Rodney. I think he's been acting like an idiot lately, but he's a likable idiot.

But the mods don't really do their job when it comes to racist remarks and such, so this is what it turned in to.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• I'm officially getting old.

Comment

Working...
                                X