What to do in Fiji?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
    wifes outta town on business, not gonna happen! i havent touched the ban lines yet, and you newbies need to get the fuck off your vanity seats and know what these sites were made for.
    Lol @ the noob remarks. We know what this site is for. We call out idiots and dumbasses for the asinine shit they post. You've fallen into that category over the past few months. You're making yourself look like a fool. You're on a mission beyond trolling, you make Damnitsteve look normal with your bipolar like posts.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

so if i dont conform to your standards i am off base? i do exploit the pack mentality around here.. lol, i am the ONLY black dude who regularly posts. you guys ran every other member with YOUR dumbasserry, good dudes too. keep that in mind "doc". and i got stories on you too, dont ask me how but i am a virtual bank of drama, its best to leave me alone for a person in your position, unless you like to be bent over

I had no part of running anyone off other than that stupid fuck Big Studly. As far as bending me over, I am not concerned.

Comment

• not true, not bi-polar, nor manic. only thing i did wrong was vote for the best candidate, and you of all people should know that a republican CIC will fuck you 9 ways til sunday. but keep telling me how wrong i am. i am good at shutting up naysayers!

see what i did there^^?!
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
          I had no part of running anyone off other than that stupid fuck Big Studly. As far as bending me over, I am not concerned.
          gay as sin, no wonder you and mickey peters get along so well! i always wondered how long distance relationships work!!
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

not true, not bi-polar, nor manic. only thing i did wrong was vote for the best candidate, and you of all people should know that a republican CIC will fuck you 9 ways til sunday. but keep telling me how wrong i am. i am good at shutting up naysayers!

see what i did there^^?!
            Better of the two? No. Did both suck big old saggy donkey balls? Yes.
            Originally posted by Buzzo
            Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by crapstang View Post
              Better of the two? No. Did both suck big old saggy donkey balls? Yes.
              your post was like a titty with no nipples...

NOOOO POOOIIINNNNNTTTTTT
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• I've undertaken painstaking efforts and compiled an exhaustive list of all people that naynay has ever one upped, shut up, won over, or effectively trolled. The names are as follows:

And that concludes the list. Thank you for reading.

Comment

• Originally posted by exlude View Post
                  I've undertaken painstaking efforts and compiled an exhaustive list of all people that naynay has ever one upped, shut up, won over, or effectively trolled. The names are as follows:

And that concludes the list.

oh brother
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• The list is actually remarkably similar when searching for your intelligent thoughts.

Comment

your post was like a titty with no nipples...

NOOOO POOOIIINNNNNTTTTTT
                      kinda like all your posts?
                      Originally posted by Buzzo
                      Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

not true, not bi-polar, nor manic. only thing i did wrong was vote for the best candidate, and you of all people should know that a republican CIC will fuck you 9 ways til sunday. but keep telling me how wrong i am. i am good at shutting up naysayers!

see what i did there^^?!
                        I am no Republican...but they are certainly the lesser of the two evils. I would vote for a black conservative. If Obama wasnt so dead set on reforming this country and shitting on the Constitution...and pandering to the ignorant, jobless masses, I wouldnt have as much hatred for him and his policies.

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                        gay as sin, no wonder you and mickey peters get along so well! i always wondered how long distance relationships work!!
                        I like the guy...always been classy and stand up to me.

What's with the gay allegations in a lot of your posts? You been to prison?

Comment

• Wow...classless tag.

Comment

• in you're field of work i can assure you've seen more dicks than i ever will, "doc"
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                              Wow...classless tag.
                              u surprised?
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• as its been mentioned i make it a point to post any car related event i am going to so whoever wants to call me a filthy nigger to my face is more than welcome to come do so. in fact i think redline has a race this saturday, come see me!!
                                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X