X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naynay View Post
    m-i-c

see ya real soon!
    I know you have smoked yourself stupid in the past, so it may suprise you that I have no idea what you are talking about.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
      I know you have smoked yourself stupid in the past, so it may suprise you that I have no idea what you are talking about.
      [backpedal]*beeeep beeeep beeeeep beeeep[/backpedal]
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

[backpedal]*beeeep beeeep beeeeep beeeep[/backpedal]
        Is that you practicing your jail mating call?
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

Originally posted by Blakeski View Post
          Scuba diving, Fiji is known for having some of the best snork/scuba sites. Years back I had coral and rock shipped from there.
          I guess I've been spoiled by better places, but Fiji has maybe better-than-average snorkel/dive spots.

Since you're in the neighborhood, I'd hit up Palau or Kosrae for dives before Fiji. I'm thinking about running up to Tinian and seeing where they hooked up Little Boy to the Enola Gay. They retrofitted her cargo area over here on Guam at what is now Tiyan (Tee zan).

Just thought of another thing to do in Fiji, if you're into the touristy stuff. Hit up the Fiji Water Bottling Plant. Seriously, though, all the good stuff can be found on the smaller surrounding islands. They might have the diving you want.

Comment

Is that you practicing your jail mating call?
            thats you backing out of the "play room"
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Denny, are the beaches on all those southern islands volcanic rock like they have in Hawaii?

Comment

and remember, ratheon pays the bills, dont roid rage on ms. allen peters for spilling the beans, she didnt do it, im just the first one to not give a fuck and tell you to suck a dick. thanks.
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

thats you backing out of the "play room"
                  Oh I thought you were about to offer to suck a few dicks for a pack of smokes again. My mistake.

Comment

and remember, ratheon pays the bills, dont roid rage on ms. allen peters for spilling the beans, she didnt do it, im just the first one to not give a fuck and tell you to suck a dick. thanks.
                    Evidently you "don't give a fuck" when it comes to fact checking either huh retard? Lol

Comment

Denny, are the beaches on all those southern islands volcanic rock like they have in Hawaii?
                      Some are actually mountain tops that have decent soil. There are some volcanic ones, though. I think they were built-up residual volcanic lava that attached to the nearby peaks that were close to the water's surface.

Comment

Evidently you "don't give a fuck" when it comes to fact checking either huh retard? Lol
                        hard to check facts on one who lives a fictional life

play on, "player".
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

NayNay, for as much as you don't like the guy, you sure get excited when he posts.
                          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                            NayNay, for as much as you don't like the guy, you sure get excited when he posts.
                            I don't get it. Never met the guy.
                            Originally posted by lincolnboy
                            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

hard to check facts on one who lives a fictional life

play on, "player".
                              No you said my wife pays the bills and she "spilled the beans". Don't go backing out now, pussy.

Comment

Yup a saltwater tank owners dream. Dive in fiji and australia.

Comment

Working...
                                X