Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ticket for passing stopped school buses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chili View Post
    Where are you hearing about this? Are the cameras mounted on the bus?
    Nope, they put the little shits inside to use.

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
      saw one about a week ago

did they arrest that bitch on the spot?(sidewalk driver)
      No, she was doing it for a few weeks and the bus driver took video. Then the news got of hold of it, and a cop waited one day/
      2009 Chevy Tahoe LTZ

2011 GMC Terrain SLT2

2010 Polaris Ranger RZR S Orange Madness

Ban count: 2

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
        I didn't get a ticket nor fly by a school bus, but thank you for ASSuming.

Comment

I have a coworker that receive one on mockingbird. The thing is it was on mockingbird. It has a clear median making it two separate roads. He was on the opposite side of the median coming towards the bus. He sent a copy of the law and under lined it. The ticket was later dropped. Who knows how many people they sent tickets to that paid it? He showed me the video and there had to be 30+ other cars on the opposite side of the road that probably got tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by MrSS View Post
            I have a coworker that receive one on mockingbird. The thing is it was on mockingbird. It has a clear median making it two separate roads. He was on the opposite side of the median coming towards the bus. He sent a copy of the law and under lined it. The ticket was later dropped. Who knows how many people they sent tickets to that paid it? He showed me the video and there had to be 30+ other cars on the opposite side of the road that probably got tickets.
            Of course, they just send out tickets to whoever and hope people send money. That is one of the reasons you can't trust government with things like this. Look at Cypress this week, they decided to help themselves to money that is in bank accounts. No different.
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Originally posted by racrguy
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
              x2

Hell theirs a story of one dumb black bitch that pulled shit and drove on the sidewalk to get around. The judge made her stand on the corner and wear something that I can't remember.
              Yep. Fox 4 did a big story about that, and then shortly after, they did a big piece about the cameras on the buses.

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
                I know. I meant when did they start doing it automated like red light cameras?
                When the bus drivers started complaining about the high instances of people ignoring the lights/signs.

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                  I like that picture when used appropriately, please don't wear it out unnecessarily.

Comment

Ban school buses and soup.
                    Originally posted by talisman
                    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                    Originally posted by AdamLX
                    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    Because fuck you, that's why
                    Originally posted by 80coupe
                    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                    Originally posted by Rick Modena
                    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Tag you're it.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                        Ban school buses and soup.
                        More like ban school buses and Jeff.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                          Tag you're it.

I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

Who doesn't stop?
                            Just give the bus driver a gun, and shoot the asshat that passes a bus that's unloading kids. Screw automated stuff.
                            Originally posted by Buzzo
                            Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

I got ticketed for this when I was 16, that was an expensive leaning experience at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                I got ticketed for this when I was 16, that was an expensive leaning experience at the time.
                                Its good to see you aren't inclined to do it again.

Comment

Working...
                                X