Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ticket for passing stopped school buses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ticket for passing stopped school buses?

When did they start doing this? It's automated and just like the red light camera tickets except I've heard it's not cheap. Anyone have details?

Just be glad you didn't run down a couple kids.

Comment

They've been ticketing for a while. They've really increased enforcement in the last few years, but I've never heard of automating it or using cameras.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
        Just be glad you didn't run down a couple kids.
        I didn't get a ticket nor fly by a school bus, but thank you for ASSuming.

Comment

It's always been ticketable.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I think she's asking about the automated part...
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              I know. I meant when did they start doing it automated like red light cameras?

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                x2

Hell theirs a story of one dumb black bitch that pulled shit and drove on the sidewalk to get around. The judge made her stand on the corner and wear something that I can't remember.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                  I think she's asking about the automated part...
                  Good call!
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

It's certainly been since I moved here in 2000, I remember it being all over the news but think it was early on (like 2001 or so). But never heard of photo enforcement, if that's what you mean.

If the stop sign is out and lights are flashing, shame on you! (No you OP, but you in the royal sense).

Comment

Where are you hearing about this? Are the cameras mounted on the bus?

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
                        I know. I meant when did they start doing it automated like red light cameras?
                        A few months back they started to install cameras next to the swing arm that comes out. The bus drivers were having a hard time enforcing the issue so this was the cities solution.

I definitly makes me keep my distance, not that I didnt before; but everyone knows how the red lights flash at random times...
                        Originally posted by Sean88gt
                        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                          A few months back they started to install cameras next to the swing arm that comes out. The bus drivers were having a hard time enforcing the issue so this was the cities solution.

I definitly makes me keep my distance, not that I didnt before; but everyone knows how the red lights flash at random times...
                          Woohoo! This guy gets it!

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                          Where are you hearing about this? Are the cameras mounted on the bus?
                          FB. The lady said it sent her pics of her car so I'm guessing so.

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
                            Woohoo! This guy gets it!

FB. The lady said it sent her pics of her car so I'm guessing so.
                            Crazy.. Not sure how I feel about that. I'm generally against that photo enforcement bullshit, but passing a school bus with lights flashing and all is just retarded. Would sure love to hear more info on it (fines, what cities, how it's administered).

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                              Good call!
                              They're going after the lights.
                              Originally posted by davbrucas
                              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
                              X