Magilla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by asphaltjunkie View Post
    Jesus. What is wrong with you? Who acts like this? Do you really have nothing better to do than to investigate every new fucking username in an attempt to show everyone it's the same person who posted some stupid shit yesterday or two weeks ago or whenever?? Christ, you're sitting there trying to prove you're the king of the interwebz, but you act like a bigger jackass than the jackass you're trying to alert the world about. Obviously, whoever is behind the Stanleyjustintweedledeefucktardwhoever username has gotten under your skin to the point that you have to resort to this shit to make yourself feel better. Well, congratulations, you lost. Now make yourself feel better and go get some pussy/donkey/whateverthefuck you're in to.
    I like you.

Comment

He called you Jesus.

Comment

Jesus. What is wrong with you? Who acts like this? Do you really have nothing better to do than to investigate every new fucking username in an attempt to show everyone it's the same person who posted some stupid shit yesterday or two weeks ago or whenever?? Christ, you're sitting there trying to prove you're the king of the interwebz, but you act like a bigger jackass than the jackass you're trying to alert the world about. Obviously, whoever is behind the Stanleyjustintweedledeefucktardwhoever username has gotten under your skin to the point that you have to resort to this shit to make yourself feel better. Well, congratulations, you lost. Now make yourself feel better and go get some pussy/donkey/whateverthefuck you're in to.
        Maybe this is Justin!
        Originally posted by Nash B.
        Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

2 things;

1: I agree and have already been calling him Justin

2: I don't always make tags, but when I do they say Idrive4dildos or something along those lines. They are not always me but the one in this thread is.

Comment

I drink too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
              I drink too much.
              False. You drink just enough.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Justin is a psycho and I applaud and appreciate Mike's efforts
                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                  2 things;

1: I agree and have already been calling him Justin

2: I don't always make tags, but when I do they say Idrive4dildos or something along those lines. They are not always me but the one in this thread is.
                  Stay thirsty my friend.
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
                    He called you Jesus.
                    You said it, man. Nobody fucks with the Jesus.

Comment

Why has he not checked into this thread yet.
                      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                        Why has he not checked into this thread yet.
                        That's his standard MO
                        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                          Stay thirsty my friend.
                          I will, but I've only been doing it lately. Someone else started it and still does it also..........

Comment

What I thought was weird is that he was looking to have work done on his foxbody and said "here's my number" in the post. There was no phone number and I asked where the number was, no response. Usually, if you guys reference me for work, I get a pm shortly or something, just struck me as weird.

Edit: different noob.
                            Last edited by Shaggin Wagon; 03-15-2013, 12:18 PM. Reason: cause Im awesome!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              Fuck it, I'll discuss with myself.

Magilla makes stupid threads - justin makes stupid threads

Magilla posts at similar hours as Justin

Magilla acts dumb when someone asks him to post more detailed pictures of a car - Justin does the same thing.

Magilla is latching on to a common board occupation (oilfield) - justin desperately wants to fit in and would lie about being in that field to accomplish that.

Magilla is just common enough that I can't find it on other forums and prove my point, but it's been used one other time on this forum in reference to Michelle Obama - Justin is an avid user of the political forum. He probably read that and registered the name thinking nobody would add everything up.

I'm soberish
                              ok for one my name is nowhere near Justin and if you got a fucking problem with me come to oak point on Thursday when I get home from work and we can settle this you punk bitch

Comment

Originally posted by magilla View Post
                                ok for one my name is nowhere near Justin and if you got a fucking problem with me come to oak point on Thursday when I get home from work and we can settle this you punk bitch
                                That's something Justin would say, Justin!

Comment

Working...
                                X