Flying to Mexico City tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    Pretty sure there hasn't been a single reported shark attack in Mexico City either.
    But he said he is going to the coast, so it depends on which side he goes to. Puerto Vallarta is on the pacific side, which means you can encounter very large and predatory species of shark. Veracruz is on the gulf side which means a far less chance of large sharks, but there have been 9 reported attacks, 4 of which were fatal.

Comment

Toured some cool pyramids outside Mexico city yesterday and took an over night bus to Puerto Escondido. Took about 13 hours but I slept for about 10. It was by far the nicest bus I've ever been on. Just got checked in for $15 a night.
      Place ain't bad,and it's about a block from the coast

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

I can dig it^^^

Those chairs are missing four senoritas.

Comment

Video some races there!

Comment

Does everybody sound like Cheech down there?

Comment

Count how many dead animals you see laying around.
              WRX

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
                Video some races there!
                I haven't seen any races. In Mexico city we are staying in down town so there is a lot of traffic. Here in PE everyone drives about 15 mph
                Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                Count how many dead animals you see laying around.
                I don't know what you mean, I haven't seen any actually.

Here's a pretty cool bar I spent most of the day in.

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
                  Does everybody sound like Cheech down there?
                  Its Mexico City not east l.a.
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Catch any good donkey shows?

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                      With me graduating in 2 months, this will be my final Spring Break. I didn't do shit for my other two, and I doubt I'll have a solid week off from life for a long time.
                      I bought a round trip ticket to Mexico City. Leaving tomorrow and coming back in 9 days. I haven't planned a single thing yet, we plan to just play it by ear. I booked a hostel in the city for the first two nights (for like $16) and then we will probably bus to Acapulco or Puerto Escondido and hang out.

Everyone I've mentioned this to thinks I'm a total moron and am absolutely going to get kidnapped. Everyone.

This time tomorrow I should be having a margarita on the hostel's rooftop bar.
                      Should be a little different than your average spring break trip.

I'm going with an old Army buddy.
                      As a Mexican I have to tell you DON'T FUCKING GO. But if you insist its safer than the northern parts of Mexico. The worst that can happen in el DF is that you will get kidnapped "express" style.

Fuck.. you are already there.
                      First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                        With me graduating in 2 months, this will be my final Spring Break. I didn't do shit for my other two, and I doubt I'll have a solid week off from life for a long time.
                        I bought a round trip ticket to Mexico City. Leaving tomorrow and coming back in 9 days. I haven't planned a single thing yet, we plan to just play it by ear. I booked a hostel in the city for the first two nights (for like $16) and then we will probably bus to Acapulco or Puerto Escondido and hang out.

Everyone I've mentioned this to thinks I'm a total moron and am absolutely going to get kidnapped. Everyone.

This time tomorrow I should be having a margarita on the hostel's rooftop bar.
                        Should be a little different than your average spring break trip.

I'm going with an old Army buddy.
                        If you get in on the engineering side you will get 4-5 weeks vacation a year right off the bat, so taking a week off is possible.
                        "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

^glad I didn't do some typical spring break shit. 6 people wasted in Cancun.

Just spent two days in Oaxaca. Pretty cool mountain town that's actually pretty chilly. The bus ride here from Puerto escon was insane. We leave tonight to return to Mexico city and fly out Sunday morning.

I've had zero bad experiences, and haven't one time felt unsafe.
                          Spent a little bit more than I expected but I've had a good time so far.
                          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Working...
                          X