• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
    You want that shit box?
    Originally posted by BradM View Post
    I drive a conversion van.

Comment

Dont drink the water, and be leery of taco stands.

Woof.
      ./ ____ _ _\.
      (]]]_ o _[[[)
      \o_FORD_o/
      |__|.....|__|

God closes doors no man can open, God opens doors no man can close. Revelations 3:7-8

Comment

Have fun man if you need some ladies just slip the bell boy 100 pesos and tell him to get you the finest bitches in town they will charge $100 dollars a night. But they are top material model looking bitches. STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM COPS!!
        I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

Comment

Last SB of college and you're going alone with a man. Just let that sink in.

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
              Last SB of college and you're going alone with a man. Just let that sink in.
              Yea, totally. What are you getting at?
              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Why would anyone go on SB, where you go to fuck chicks, bring another chick to fuck it up??
                Ded

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                  Why would anyone go on SB, where you go to fuck chicks, bring another chick to fuck it up??
                  Touche'

Comment

If I am going anywhere in Mexico, it's going to be Cozumel or Cancun. Next to no crime, beautiful water, great food. The chances of getting killed, arrested, kidnapped, or eaten by a shark are all pretty damned low in that area.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                      If I am going anywhere in Mexico, it's going to be Cozumel or Cancun. Next to no crime, beautiful water, great food. The chances of getting killed, arrested, kidnapped, or eaten by a shark are all pretty damned low in that area.
                      Fuck, you're right. I forgot sharks avoid resort areas. A city with 8,000,000 people probably won't have a single good restaurant.

Like I said earlier, only 2 days will be in Mexico city, then we will travel to the coast
                      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Got to the hostel about 1am. Dropped bags and walked the city till about 2. Saw a group of about 100 rollerbladers fly by us, and went into a small club for a couple beers. Today we did a lot of walking and went to the museum of anthropology.

Now I'm killing a few beers before dinner.

Good trip so far
                        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Fuck, you're right. I forgot sharks avoid resort areas. A city with 8,000,000 people probably won't have a single good restaurant.

Like I said earlier, only 2 days will be in Mexico city, then we will travel to the coast
                          There hasn't been a single reported shark attack in cozumel.... Think it's a pretty safe bet. I am sure the food is fine in Mexico City, but there is something about eating food that was caught earlier that same day.

Comment

Got to the hostel about 1am. Dropped bags and walked the city till about 2. Saw a group of about 100 rollerbladers fly by us, and went into a small club for a couple beers. Today we did a lot of walking and went to the museum of anthropology.

Now I'm killing a few beers before dinner.

Good trip so far
                            Last known whereabouts of Harrison....

I keed, I keed!
                            Originally posted by talisman
                            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                            Originally posted by AdamLX
                            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            Because fuck you, that's why
                            Originally posted by 80coupe
                            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                            Originally posted by Rick Modena
                            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Where did you leave the keys?

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                                There hasn't been a single reported shark attack in cozumel.... Think it's a pretty safe bet. I am sure the food is fine in Mexico City, but there is something about eating food that was caught earlier that same day.
                                Pretty sure there hasn't been a single reported shark attack in Mexico City either.

Comment

Working...
                                X