No announcement yet.

Hey onemeangixxer7502, pay your debt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I miss those old school classifieds. I like how he says he's done so much business, as if that's some sort of free pass for fucking someone over. I've sold tens of thousands of dollars of cars and misc stuff between here and Canada, but if I dicked over someone for $20 tomorrow none of that would have a damn thing to with it.

Comment

I know he's logged in, but the fucker is avoiding this thread. I went ahead and left a comment on his profile page.. If everyone has a free second, please do the same.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        I miss those old school classifieds. I like how he says he's done so much business, as if that's some sort of free pass for fucking someone over. I've sold tens of thousands of dollars of cars and misc stuff between here and Canada, but if I dicked over someone for $20 tomorrow none of that would have a damn thing to with it.
        Pretty much. Just like my job... I could sell the world for the whole year but, if we're trying to close out a market and need $XXX to hit team goal (ignore my goal already being blown out of the water weeks ago), it's totally a "what have you done for me today?" deal. Attention spans are shorter than me!
        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
        dont downshift!!
        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Quick link for lazy folks.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
            Thanks, B!

He's logged in again, maybe he will finally respond to this.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
              I'm still waiting on the Ferrari I bought from him.
              I have a Ferrari! It FS too....but what happened was, it was stolen, and I bought it back from my ins. co. and I put body parts and interior parts and an engine from an 87 mustang in it but its still a Ferrari.
              .....bro....

Comment

That is "onemeanheadband".

Comment

Comment

Onemeangixxer7502=#1TaeBoChampion!

Comment

No way. I hope we don't done get kimura'ed!

Comment

So you typically go by Dos531 on all of the other forums?

Comment

OMGWTFARMBARRRRRRRRRRRBBQSAWS!!
                          required white text for caps lock shenanigans.

Comment

You're the best... around. Nothin's gonna ever keep you down!
                            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

He needs to get out onemeanbroom and onemeanmop and clean those fucking floors. What a pig.

Comment

I hope those pics are from a "Ryu" Halloween costume, LOL.
                                Originally posted by Nash B.
                                Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Working...
                                X