No announcement yet.

Cop kills dog while at wrong address

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't understand the desire to over-control citizens by police officers. Keep tightening your grip to hold that water boys...

Comment

Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
      This is just a case of Karma catching up with the owner of the dog. Turns out this guy hit a pedicab back in 2009 and fled the scene.

http://www.kvue.com/news/local/Drive...-70406992.html
      I dont see the connection

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
        It's hard to believe that a "meter reader" has more training than a police officer. Years ago, I used to enter people's properties unannounced on a daily basis and I never once had to harm even the most ferocious of canines. As a cop, If you're feeling threatened by a dog and feel your only option is to shoot it, you're unqualified for your position, period.
        I did it for twelve years and never once had a dog attack me. This is going INTO the dogs territory, not just in the front yard.

Also salient is that in that time frame I had over 30 field reps, all over the state, and only one was ever bitten by a dog. He was actually bitten twice. Guess dogs could tell how big a dumbass he was...

FTC.
        www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
          I dont see the connection
          He believes in the Schwartz.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
            Kill the cops dog
            Pretty sure he doesn't have a dog...apparently scared to death by them....
            70' Chevelle RagTop
            (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

"If you are doing nothing wrong, you don't have anything to worry about."

I guess that doesn't apply to dogs.

Stevo
              Originally posted by SSMAN
              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Dog probably had a bad attitude.

Comment

Shoot a police canine and you're a cop killer. Cops kill your pet, whoops my bad! FTP big time on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                    Shoot a police canine and you're a cop killer. Cops kill your pet, whoops my bad! FTP big time on this one.
                    When a cop kills his own K9 is isn't a big deal either, there have been a bunch that have had horrible deaths due to some idiot cop leaving them locked in hot vehicles until they cook to death. Not a fucking thing happens to those cops.

Stevo
                    Originally posted by SSMAN
                    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

That looks like a 40lb dog. That cop is a fucking punk.

Comment

like some threads, maybe in 9 days the dog will be resurrected?

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Was the dog black?

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                            When a cop kills his own K9 is isn't a big deal either, there have been a bunch that have had horrible deaths due to some idiot cop leaving them locked in hot vehicles until they cook to death. Not a fucking thing happens to those cops.

Stevo
                            ...or like these idiots....

70' Chevelle RagTop
                            (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                              like some threads, maybe in 9 days the dog will be resurrected?

god bless.

Only if the dog was named Lazarus or Matt.

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                                ...or like these idiots....

Wow

Just wow

Comment

Working...
                                X