Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Zimmerman is charged with 2nd degree murder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    Haven't been following it, really don't care.
    x2

Comment

Get ready for the riots, regardless of the outcome if it goes to trial.

Comment

Angela Corey is a fat blowhard, what an ass kiss fest.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
          I think it is politically driven bullshit. Obama has started his re-election campaign, that is for sure.
          Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post
          the police report sure seems to describe a case of pure self defense. it sounds like they're bowing to the media to me...
          Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
          X2

Sad that the man does not stand a chance in getting a fair trial.
          Don't forget the ensuing race war.

Stevo
          Originally posted by SSMAN
          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
            This is what I'm talking about. Do you have a link to it?
            it's in this article:

A partially redacted police report detailing the initial investigation in the Feb. 26 shooting death of Trayvon Martin has surfaced. Reuters reporter Matthew Keys first posted scanned copies of the report to his Twitter account. As the Chicago Tribune noted, the report contains details that conflict with several rumors surrounding the case. The report states [...]

Comment

I dont care about the trail. I am sure it might be politically driven, but then again I could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Couver View Post
                I think no matter the verdict people will be pissed. Guilty or no after the media and "upper management" weighed in I doubt a fair unbiased jury can be found.
                This. If he is found innocent, it will be the Rodney King riots all over again.

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
                  sounds good to me. people pulling the race card makes me lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                    sounds good to me. people pulling the race card makes me lmfao.
                    I reminds me how ignorant we still are.

Comment

I am confident that his lawyers will win their case. Here is the interview of them. They lay out the FACTS clearly for the reporters. They also take their shots at the media and the race baiters. You can tell whose side the media is on. Everytime he gives them an answer they don't like, they want to argue or change the subject.

Zimmerman's lawyers withdraw from case
                      Craig Sonner and Hal Uhrig, the two attorneys for George Zimmerman who fatally shot Trayvon Martin, say that they are withdrawing as his counsel because they haven't heard from him in days. Watch the news conference.

It get's good at the 20 minute mark.

Comment

I'm sure most people will be much better prepared this time around. After the Watts riots and the LA riots, you can bet the next incident will be met swiftly.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Glad I just bought 500 rounds of 7.62 hollow points. I will sit on top my roof.
                          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by Samhain View Post
                            I'm sure most people will be much better prepared this time around. After the Watts riots and the LA riots, you can bet the next incident will be met swiftly.
                            I'm not, I foresee all the 99%'ers trying to love and hug their way though it, only to catch a brick to the head like Reginald Denny. Some people are going to be in for one hell of a shock.

Stevo
                            Originally posted by SSMAN
                            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

All you "white-hispanics" can support Zimmerman here.

Ever heard of George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin’s story? Read a complete story of George Zimmerman’s life, fatal shooting, and years after the trial.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WildBill View Post
                                All you "white-hispanics" can support Zimmerman here.

http://therealgeorgezimmerman.com/
                                All you colonel sanders motherfuckers can find that website not 15 posts below this thread.
                                How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Working...
                                X