Driving skills, do you have them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve View Post
    It's probably still the cleanest foxbody around. lol. You need to take it out to MSR to race Brett and Mark. Show those ballers whats up!
    Too scared to scratch it man... It will be getting a full frontal clear bra after Nick details it this summer. Paint is 7 years old now and its never been washed, and its still cleaner than any of the Vettes after a wash.

Comment

On concrete, no I can't really control my cars with stuff like power slides and what not. I never seem to give it enough power, scared that I am going to break something. You get me on gravel and it's a different story.

Comment

Parking lot drifting, powering out of corners, and speed shifting are three things that I have down pretty good.
        Basically, all the crap that dumbshit teenagers figure out.

I'm on the plan to learn the real car control now. My days of terrorizing the streets are dwindling very quickly.

Comment

LMAO at Snatch Napkin.

Does doing uncontrolled donuts on a highway count?

Comment

I'm a lot better today than I thought I was in highschool.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              LMAO at Snatch Napkin.

LOL, no. I don't think you would be doing those on purpose, well, at least I hope not.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                LOL, no. I don't think you would be doing those on purpose, well, at least I hope not.

You can stop pretending that other thread doesn't exist at any time.

Comment

I over the years have had plenty of crazy times behind the wheel of a car.

Ive taken a Honda civic through a 10ft wide horse trail in the middle of dense woods, rocks, deep sand, mud ect at an average of 40-50mph.

I can start from the outside edge of the street, kick the ass end out and kiss the inside curb of the next street in my coupe really easy and can do it all day long.

There was a back road I used to take all the time and would outside to inside every corner at pretty good speed, one s curve had 15mph signs that I went 60-70 through, daily.

I can do more then just shift my cars, I can make them do what ever I want. If I cant do it the first try, Ill make the block and try again sometimes. I've spun out, and lost control several times, but it's part of learning.

If you're scared of losing control, chances are you're doing it wrong.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    LMAO at Snatch Napkin.

Been there, done that!

Comment

You guys wanna learn how to drive, you should come out to a autox sometime.

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                        I drift the Ranger around corners everytime it rains...
                        I did that in my dime when it iced over last year. Soooo much fun and there was never anyone out.

I'm too terrified to wreck my Mustang and it only 1 wheel peels so it is only left hand drifting in that thing. Then my truck has maybe 100hp and severe wheel hop. No fun in that thing. I use to rape the shit out of my 5.0 and am surprised I'm still alive.
                        Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

I'd Love to autox

But for a coupe with no p/s or sway bar It won't be worth a damn!

Comment

No p/s is better IMO. The sway bar take what, 10 minutes to put back on?
                            Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                              I'd Love to autox

But for a coupe with no p/s or sway bar It won't be worth a damn!
                              If it makes you feel better, there was a F150 at the last event, it was faster than this girl in a 370Z
                              Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
                                No p/s is better IMO. The sway bar take what, 10 minutes to put back on?

LOL at driving around a shitbox daily driver with no p/s and no sway bar. Especially considering even with a sway bar, a fox Mustang handles and brakes like shit, and most new performance cars will blow it's doors off.

Comment

Working...
                                X