Explanation needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Explanation needed

What kind of fuckery is this? I'm not a straight line guy, but when did they start roll racing at drag strips?

Saw that a few weeks ago... Welcome to Florida!

Comment

I am disappoint with the GT-R35
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Coming soon to your local dragstrip: Bullshit for people that don't know how to launch their car!

Oh, and LOL at your new avatar.
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Is it just me, or do some of them start a car length or better a part?

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
            Is it just me, or do some of them start a car length or better a part?
            I think it's just weird camera positioning.

Comment

Extra ghey.
              Photobucket

Comment

TT cobra?
                I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

not much different then those airport invitationals really. a way for rich dudes who don't want to break their cars actually launching them to get their rocks off.

Comment

Looks like moroso but still gay..
                    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
                      not much different then those airport invitationals really. a way for rich dudes who don't want to break their cars actually launching them to get their rocks off.
                      If they're so rich they can 1) fix them if they break 'em. 2) build them so they don't break in the first place.

Comment

people with expensive cars that have high top ends hate seeing a timeslip of 96mph at a track day. From a roll lets them get a triple digit speed number at the end.

and they can't drive.

Comment

Working...
                        X