No announcement yet.

What to do in Fiji?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If this thread were ever concisely put together and published, blacks would lose the right to vote.

Comment

• So I got back from Fiji and let me tell you that your money is better spent in Hawaii.

That place is third world as fuck, and people literally take shits on the side of the road as you drive by. It is a tropical paradise ruined by the inhabitants. Every male on the road as I drove to the resort had a machete in hand, and a few locals tried to set up a road block to extort money from tourists, but my driver said "it's ok" and floored it towards the men until they panicked and jumped out of the way:

I figured whatever, I am no stranger to third world places and have seen this before.... but then I got to the resort and there were armed guards with automatic weapons and dudes with machetes waiting outside the resort (the fuck?).

Anyways the landscape is pretty but feral dogs, horses, and cows dot the highway (the driver just laid on the horn to get them to fuck off):

But yeah they pretty much live in huts and houses with no walls, windows, doors, etc:

But yeah the resort was nice and the beach was nice, but I have been spoiled by Mexican beach vacations (which are leagues better):

Duty free blue label is just over $100 USD!

So thats it. If you want to go to a nice beach, go to Mexico or Hawaii. Saves you money and there are less Polynesians with machetes.
      Last edited by Moose242; 03-29-2013, 07:44 PM.
      Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Last picture is incredible. That's some crazy (and awesome!) shit.

Comment

• no bitches?
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
            no bitches?
            Fijian women are some of the ugliest women I have ever seen. Denny can vouch.

Comment

• Progresso, Mexico is like that. When we got off from the boat, there were multiple armed checkpoints and the town was horrible. Beautiful there, but it sucks.

Comment

• forgot you were neo-nazi, carry on.
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                  Progresso, Mexico is like that. When we got off from the boat, there were multiple armed checkpoints and the town was horrible. Beautiful there, but it sucks.
                  Yeah, fuck that place!

Comment

forgot you were neo-nazi, carry on.
                    Directed at me?

Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                      Progresso, Mexico is like that. When we got off from the boat, there were multiple armed checkpoints and the town was horrible. Beautiful there, but it sucks.
                      x2. The $20 rental for the motorcycles was sweet though.
                      Originally posted by Buzzo
                      Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

forgot you were neo-nazi, carry on.
                        No ones forgot you are a dipshit.
                        What is in naynay you jealous he has a rich dad or just knows who his dad is?

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                          Fijian women are some of the ugliest women I have ever seen. Denny can vouch.
                          Dont worry he likes them ugly.

Comment

• I see you went to the Sleeping Giant. That was one of my first places.

I concur on the Fijian women. They've got hands like Shaq!

Comment

Working...
                            X