Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ticket for passing stopped school buses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
    Its good to see you aren't inclined to do it again.
    Buy me a pound of barbacoa from Neuvo Leon and I'll tell you whos posting the TAGS...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      Buy me a pound of barbacoa from Neuvo Leon and I'll tell you whos posting the TAGS...
      Afterwards we can get some chic-fil-a.
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Its good to see you aren't inclined to do it again.
        I've moved on to better things...

Like Henry's daughter.

Comment

Afterwards we can get some chic-fil-a.
          Fuck that place!
          Originally posted by Mike View Post
          I've moved on to better things...
          Like Henry's daughter.
          HAHAHA

HAHA

HA

HEHEHE

HEHE

HE...

eh.

Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Mukesh....you disappoint
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

Mukesh....you disappoint
              Fuck that

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                Fuck that

Comment

Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                  Who doesn't stop?
                  Just give the bus driver a gun, and shoot the asshat that passes a bus that's unloading kids. Screw automated stuff.
                  Ding ding ding winner, or give the kids slingshots and pepper the shit out of the cars that try to pass

Comment

Passed a Dallas County Schools bus in Irving this morning and noticed the cameras on it. After paying attention I realize I had noticed them before but had not really given any thought to what they were. There were two rear facing a couple feet behind the driver, mounted in a wedge shaped box.

Comment

What happened to teaching kids to look both ways before crossing the street and not assume the cars will stop?

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                        What happened to teaching kids to look both ways before crossing the street and not assume the cars will stop?
                        The bus driver isn't supposed to even let the kids off the bus until all cars have stopped and isn't supposed to turn off the stop arm until the kids have gotten off the road, but drivers are also supposed to stop when they see the flashing red lights and stop sign.
                        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                          Passed a Dallas County Schools bus in Irving this morning and noticed the cameras on it. After paying attention I realize I had noticed them before but had not really given any thought to what they were. There were two rear facing a couple feet behind the driver, mounted in a wedge shaped box.
                          Let us know how much the ticket is when it comes in!

Comment

That's a bit of a stupid assed question, no?

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                            The bus driver isn't supposed to even let the kids off the bus until all cars have stopped and isn't supposed to turn off the stop arm until the kids have gotten off the road, but drivers are also supposed to stop when they see the flashing red lights and stop sign.
                            This, and I'm certain not only the district, but the bus driver can be held liable when a parent sues because their kid got killed by some stupid ass that can't follow the law.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

That has nothing to do with the stop lights and sign.

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
                                x2

Hell theirs a story of one dumb black bitch that pulled shit and drove on the sidewalk to get around. The judge made her stand on the corner and wear something that I can't remember.
                                Was the sign she had to wear the same as the billboard that Bruce Willis wore in die hard 3 while in the hood? Lolololol
                                2002 4.6L 5spd S281

So fast i make speedy gonzales look like regular gonzales

Comment

Working...
                                X