Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nancy Pelosi Carefully Distances Self From Own Husband After Wine Country Porsche DUI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or a booking photo…

Comment

No pics of him, but the other info is out there... and I'd bet $5 it was a Taycan.

Comment

He probably had a big titty blonde with him, too!!! This is definitely getting covered up.

Comment

Charges dropped.

Comment

Originally posted by JPM View Post
            Charges dropped.
            Wow didn’t see that one coming…
            I wanna see someone arrested for DUI and claim the Paul Pelosi defense.

Comment

Charges dropped.
              fucking amazing!!!

Comment

I bet there was a bunch of envelopes full of cash passed around
                "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                  Wow didn’t see that one coming…
                  I wanna see someone arrested for DUI and claim the Paul Pelosi defense.
                  They would have to be a member of the Pelosi family so I don't see that working.

Comment

Charges dropped.
                    source.

Comment

Since I posted that, the local DA has set up a court date in August I believe. The pressure to not let it go has increased. I still don't believe anything will happen to him.

Comment

Since I posted that, the local DA has set up a court date in August I believe. The pressure to not let it go has increased. I still don't believe anything will happen to him.

Nancy will announce his suicide before she lets him bring her down.

Comment

Nothing will happen. They even redid the mugshot to be nicer and put a best image forward.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                            Nothing will happen. They even redid the mugshot to be nicer and put a best image forward.
                            agreed because that mugshot photo is complete bullshit

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                              Nancy will announce his suicide before she lets him bring her down.
                              You could have video of evidence of that decrepit cunt banging her husband and a slew of teens on Epstein’s Island and the ignorant fucks in CA would still vote for her. She’s untouchable. Her husband getting a DWI certainly isn’t going to have any negative impact on her.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                                You could have video of evidence of that decrepit cunt banging her husband and a slew of teens on Epstein’s Island and the ignorant fucks in CA would still vote for her. She’s untouchable. Her husband getting a DWI certainly isn’t going to have any negative impact on her.
                                isn't that amazing?

Comment

Working...
                                X