Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking to get back in a Fox Body. Where to look?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by broke again View Post
    I have a very nice 86 gt that i am getting ready to put up for sale. Can shoot you some pics. Also have 82 gt that has just been painted.
    Thanks,
    Eddie
    405-380-7525
    Does it have t-tops?
    1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

I have a 1991 GT that I was thinking of selling after I put the new water pump etc in.

also have a 95 cobra I might part with for the right money.

Comment

Originally posted by hxbernal View Post

What I would do is hit Rick Modena with a Conner Mcgregor worthy tko lowball offer of $15k for his Kona Blue GT
        lmao!!!

My wife was asking me the other day, what was my absolute bottom dollar that I would take and that's it, $15k..someone hits me in the head with a 150 Hundo bills and I'll take it, I'll be grumbling, but at least the car will be SOLD!
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by JV106 View Post
          They are a labor of love. They’ll turn more heads and start more conversations than just about any other Mustang.
          I beg to differ. Cruise around in a classic (65-73) on a pretty day and watch people break their necks to get pictures and throw you thumbs ups. It’s really fun.

Comment

Anyone wants to make an offer on mine. Needs motor refresh. Pm for details. Not really trying selling unless someone likes it and makes me a good offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2003 f250
            1990 mustang gt stock 68k miles
            1990 mustang gt 347 t56
            1994 peterbilt 377 dump truck 450hp cat
            1997 freightliner 500hp detriot[/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by marcs95gt View Post
              Anyone wants to make an offer on mine. Needs motor refresh. Pm for details. Not really trying selling unless someone likes it and makes me a good offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I can’t belive you’re doing that!

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                I beg to differ. Cruise around in a classic (65-73) on a pretty day and watch people break their necks to get pictures and throw you thumbs ups. It’s really fun.
                I’m not going to argue with you on that, I like ‘em all.

Comment

I’m not going to argue with you on that, I like ‘em all.
                  Yeah I do too.

Comment

Originally posted by hxbernal View Post
                    After a quick clist search I'm Mclovin this one

But why tho??? The other day I was thinking man I think I need a 93 Cobra but then I remembered they're all rattle boxes, ac doesn't get all that cold, the inevitable what's going to break next game etc...and that kind of stuff just doesn't sound fun to me anymore.

What I would do is hit Rick Modena with a Conner Mcgregor worthy tko lowball offer of $15k for his Kona Blue GT

http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=70211
                    The hatchbacks have a lot of greenhouse area so it's tough to keep them cool. If you put some insulation in the headliner that helps a lot. The end-all-be-all of getting the AC in a fox to work well is to use the orifice tube that is speced for 105 degrees ambient temp or higher and to ditch the factory compressor for a better one. I typically use a Sanden SD 709 compressor. You can get the car's interior into the 50 degree range on a hundred degree day if you follow the modifications that I recommend. You also have to make sure that the fins in the evaporator core are not plugged up with gunk and a newer style condenser helps or just a brand new Factory one.
                    Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 08-17-2018, 10:09 AM.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by marcs95gt View Post

I'd love that, but the fucking hood has to go.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                        I'd love that, but the fucking hood has to go.
                        So buy it and change it, you biatch!

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                          So buy it and change it, you biatch!

Comment

Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
                            True story.

I have been looking for a well done coupe or 93 Cobra for awhile.

I'm either getting 03-04 Cobra or lightning. Foxes bring too much for what they are. That gt above makes 240rwhp. You can buy a 03 Cobra for a hair more, that does every single thing better. I've got a hci 331 93 Cobra with a small Paxton on it. It would get killed by a 03 with a ported blower and exhaust/tune.

Or a 11+ gt.
                            They are a labor of love. They’ll turn more heads and start more conversations than just about any other Mustang.

That's kinda where I am with my truck. For what I have in it to get to 400HP, I could be making 1,000 in one of my new GT's. But here I am throwing good money at that damn truck.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                              That's kinda where I am with my truck. For what I have in it to get to 400HP, I could be making 1,000 in one of my new GT's. But here I am throwing good money at that damn truck.
                              You should have started with a used year or two old pickup truck coyote V8.
                              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                                You should have started with a used year or two old pickup truck coyote V8.
                                When I started there was no coyote. lol
                                I'll stick with the 2.3l just for the odd ball factor. And if I ever own another fox it will probably still be another SVO.
                                I've been eye balling them on CL and FB lately. I've been fox-less since 2015.

Comment

Working...
                                X