an open call to all in my clan...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
    Like I told you yesterday. I'm hoping this entire trip down the trip of law returns me to the state I love. I have a feeling that more than a few of us will be above 6000' and thrilled about it.
    I already told you that it shall be...

I'm gonna need my ginger buddah looking over all my contracts, fielding lawsuits, etc.

Keep your nose to those fucking books and just know that you're on the path! There are green pastures ahead my friend.

Originally posted by Rafa View Post
    Didn't whole thread, but will later on.

Never met you, but you seem pretty damn cool to talk/hang out with. Whatever you got planned, good luck man. Hoping for the best for you
    Thank you sir. Let's remedy that never meeting thing, and you be the judge for yourself!
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
      Not in ur clan, but prayers for you and good luck!
      Ditto Forrest.

Wishing you the best my friend!

David

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
        if you wear one, I will!
        I've got to be honest... It's more of a Vienna hammock.
        Last edited by Craizie; 04-25-2015, 10:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
          Look man. I said I'd do something about Gasser64. Just give me time!
          Not if I do something about it first! I'll beat you to the punch old man!

Sigh... or, you can just change my name to Justinsn95. At the request of Brad, I've dropped the act. Or are you even an admin here? Maybe that was the old one..

Originally posted by Big A View Post
          Or he's just a pathologically lying troll... Careful not to project too much of your own good-hearted nature onto others, there are those who are truly sick beyond human help.
          Doesn't really matter does it? That doesn't seem to be what he took away from it. And hahaha, is that what you really think of me? Maybe you just never posted it up. Perhaps I am a sick man. Sadly, I must hide my true nature from everyone I know or they would all think the same thing. But from the looks of this forum, we all have some weird form of psychosis or another. I used to think it all boiled down to "that guy is just a dick" but if you look closer, and you pay attention to the things they say, most of it can actually be defined in terms of psychology. You just hear about it. On the radio, internet articles, etc etc. Then you begin to put it together.

One of the worst I've ever seen was talisman. You just know from his posts there was something really wrong with that guy. I guess he's gone now, and if that was his attitude in real life, then frankly it wouldn't surprise me to hear that he had met some kind of early demise. And I've got no ill will towards him, I simply put him on ignore a long time ago and left him there. Hopefully he's somehow managed to turn it around.

I really don't know how to respond to a post like that. Normally I avoid such deep social interactions like the plague. Makes me feel unmanly, and all accepted and stuff. Maybe that's what's wrong with me, I like being on the outside. Who knows. I do know that my days of lashing out at people are coming to an end. I wish I could say that it was somehow always my intention to help Forrest, but that would be a lie. Trolling aside, I'm not some kind of liar. No I was just being me, and asking more of a certain community that it was meant for, or was ever intended to give. This is a mustang forum originally, after all. And I should have just left it at that.

I saw other people bashing each other like it was nobody's business and I thought it would be fine if I did the same. It hasn't had a positive effect on me. This place has actually taught me a lot over the years, and for that I'm grateful. I hope things work out for well for Forrest. Maybe someday we can meet in person, but I live pretty far away. Looking at that post I feel... humbled somehow. I'm not good at that kind of thing. Never have been. Feel like I'm talking about 'me' way too much, but after all this time it just seems like some kind of explanation is warranted. It seems like my vile words here have a greater effect on people than I ever thought they would.

So have a good trip. Don't know if you're already back or not, I skipped a lot of posts. Best wishes and don't spend too much time fist fighting and drinking in those Irish pubs!
          WH

Comment

• Good luck Forrest! For those who have not met him he's a stand up guy! I still have those FFF ported 69 351W heads and the 4.30 rear end from the silver car, I bought from you way back when .
            Bob
            Last edited by bobs94formula; 04-25-2015, 05:43 PM.
            92 LX 5.0

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
              I already told you that it shall be...

I'm gonna need my ginger buddah looking over all my contracts, fielding lawsuits, etc.

Keep your nose to those fucking books and just know that you're on the path! There are green pastures ahead my friend.
              Grinding! That being said, as I imagine us singing "Rocky Mountain High" at 9,000+', I present you this.

Comment

• Best of luck on your uplifting journey. We only briefly met a handful of times, a decade ago, but I got the impression that you were a survivor. It's inspiring to see you taking it even further into prosperity.

Originally posted by bobs94formula View Post
                Good luck Forrest! For those who have not met him he's a stand up guy! I still have those FFF ported 69 351W heads I bought from you way back when .
                Bob
                Those wouldn't happen to have mismatched 1.5 and 1.6 ratio, 3\8 stud rocker arms still on them would they?

Comment

• Cooter..

Never met you but have enjoyed both your posts, and the others over the years.. Being a hell of a lot older than most of the guys here, I've sat back and have read the joy, agony and lets face it the pure hatred in many of the posts. As we get older we eventually realize the the childish ways just don't cut it anymore. I believe you've found that out. I wish you the best, and maybe some day our paths will cross and we can share our life experiences..
                  Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

• Not really sure what the hell is going on in here, but best of luck.
                    Originally posted by davbrucas
                    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Forrest, we've met face to face just a couple of times, but the most memorable for me was the first time, in your driveway. I must have been buying something from you but it was so long ago I have no idea what it was now.

To anyone that has heard rumors about Forrest being permanently barefoot, that was no bullshit! He was drilling hundreds of holes in a Fairmont to "lighten it up", and the whole time he was walking those huge dirty bare feet all over the shavings and scrap steel from those holes. I thought to myself, "Self, that's a pretty tough SOB. Don't fuck with him or piss him off." In the spirit of your gunt pilgrimage, I wanted to share a positive story with everyone!
                      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• The protruding area of blubber that sticks out below the gut and above the cunt.
                        WH

Comment

• No fucking shit!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                            Best of luck on your uplifting journey. We only briefly met a handful of times, a decade ago, but I got the impression that you were a survivor. It's inspiring to see you taking it even further into prosperity.

Those wouldn't happen to have mismatched 1.5 and 1.6 ratio, 3\8 stud rocker arms still on them would they?

No I bought them bare.
                            92 LX 5.0

Comment

• Dude, what kind of bud did you get your hands on?

Comment

• Forrest,

Good luck and Godspeed on whatever endeavor you are chasing. With an attitude like yours, coupled with your skillset, I have no doubt you achieve whatever it is you set out to do brother. Definitely among one of the most memorable and helpful members I have had the pleasure of meeting from this board. Stay up broseph and when you are rolling on a bed of money, don't forget the little guys, heh!

cheers homie!

-keith

Comment

Working...
                                X