X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
    That's what life insurance is for.

Try going from a 99 vert to a 13 hardtop. lolz
    They are pretty similar I'd imagine, hard to notice any difference?

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    Yes, WE are going to need it all, thanks...
    Damnit...

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
      Try going from a 99 vert to a 13 hardtop. lolz
      Damn, I know you felt a huge difference. Kind of like when I went from my 02 GT to my 05 GT. You can tell its a way different car than the older SN95's. My '12 5.0 is definitely a better car than my 05/09 GT. It seems more refined and the power, you can sure feel that extra 100hp...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        Damn, I know you felt a huge difference. Kind of like when I went from my 02 GT to my 05 GT. You can tell its a way different car than the older SN95's. My '12 5.0 is definitely a better car than my 05/09 GT. It seems more refined and the power, you can sure feel that extra 100hp...
        It's fucken weird, the MPG on the sticker for the 10/13 was almsot the same. The 13 shows 1 MPG higher on the hiway, but I am getting WORSE gas mileage! I can't figure out why tho...

Comment

• Henry, how warm should it be before I try and apply a few coats of Zaino? I have the ZFX and Z-2 ready and waiting! Just need it to warm up enough to be able to wash and dry it off, then pull it into the garage. I do not have a heated garage tho, so it is chilly. Would 50+ be OK, or wait till 60+ outside, or wait till the 70's again in the spring?

Comment

• Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
            It's fucken weird, the MPG on the sticker for the 10/13 was almsot the same. The 13 shows 1 MPG higher on the hiway, but I am getting WORSE gas mileage! I can't figure out why tho...
            Right foot?
            sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
            17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
            13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
            86 SVO - Sold
            '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
            01 TJ - new toy - Sold
            65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Henry, how warm should it be before I try and apply a few coats of Zaino? I have the ZFX and Z-2 ready and waiting! Just need it to warm up enough to be able to wash and dry it off, then pull it into the garage. I do not have a heated garage tho, so it is chilly. Would 50+ be OK, or wait till 60+ outside, or wait till the 70's again in the spring?
              Yeah I would wait til Sat. its supposed to be in the high 50's and since you have the ZFX that should be fine.
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Yeah I would wait til Sat. its supposed to be in the high 50's and since you have the ZFX that should be fine.
                Cool, time to get some rubber gloves so I don't freeze my hands off washing it!

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                  Those wheels are bad ass.

Comment

Thanks everyone, I'm really digging the color of this car.

They are only $25, I ordered us both a pair!

I think if it was a vert, I might get them, but not on this one. BTW talking about the green car

Now I need some idea's for black or black/polished rims for it.
                    I liked these Ford has as an option/upgrade and also the Brembo rims.

i gotta say i think those is the most beautiful factory wheel i've ever seen, once my factory tires need replacing im getting a set of em for my ride, if you ever decide to put different wheels on ur car. let me know i'm take your stock ones,
                    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Nice meeting you Rob, and your car sounds good.
                      sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                      17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                      13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                      86 SVO - Sold
                      '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                      01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                      65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Cool, time to get some rubber gloves so I don't freeze my hands off washing it!
                        Wait, doesn't everybody have hot/cold water spickets outside like me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                          Nice meeting you Rob, and your car sounds good.
                          Mice meeting you too Charles, and your car looks great! I love the seats and glass top.

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                          Wait, doesn't everybody have hot/cold water spickets outside like me?
                          What time did you say to come over and you'll wash/Zaino it for me while Lisa and I... watch the playoffs?

Comment

What time did you say to come over and you'll wash/Zaino it for me while Lisa and I... watch the playoffs?
                            Dammit Rob, I almost spit up Dr.Pepper all over my new laptop, hahaha!

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                              ftw:
                              Man these are pimp, I'd paint the black in Kona Blue, who make them?

Comment

Man these are pimp, I'd paint the black in Kona Blue, who make them?
                                Savini.

Black Di Forza BM4
                                Black with Chrome Lip

I read "four grand" for the wheels and stopped reading, lol.

NNt2PacMLPY This was all pre-lip but the full video should be out soon! Thanks For watching!

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Working...
                                X