No more Vert! Thanks Josh and Skip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more Vert! Thanks Josh and Skip

I've had a Vert since 1994, so this is a big change for me, but I was finally at the breaking point today with all the damn rattles in the 2010!

Went to Grapevine Ford, not really intending to buy, but of course they had one I really liked and at a damn good price!

2013 Gotta Have it Green premium GT, manual. Wheels will probably go soon, only thing I dislike about it really. Oh, and exhaust, it is too quiet by a long shot.

It'll get some Zaino the first nice weekend too

Very nice
    Originally posted by Yale
    I want to give her a colonoscopy with my tongue.

Comment

Very nice, im diggin the color too!

Comment

Nice Rob!

Comment

not bad, color choice is different but cool. better than the camaro green IMHO

Comment

Wanna race? You're going to be so happy not having a black car...

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
              Wanna race? You're going to be so happy not having a black car...
              Canz I joinz? Would like to see two senior citizens race!

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post

I only carry the walker in case I need to use it as a weapon, sport.

Comment

Congrats! Damn, I'm finally thinking about getting back in a '99-'04 GT for a daily and everyone is picking up these bad boys. Pretty similar driving experience I'm sure, Lmao!
                  Originally posted by davbrucas
                  I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I only carry the walker in case I need to use it as a weapon, sport.
                    That's what those stickers were for...

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                    Congrats! Damn, I'm finally thinking about getting back in a '99-'04 GT for a daily and everyone is picking up these bad boys. Pretty similar driving experience I'm sure, Lmao!
                    Shit baller you should be talking about a 13' GT500!

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post

This place is actually turning into a Mustang site again.

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
                        I've jogged a few times, I think I can get him in a medium distance race!

Grove Rat, the only other color choice woulda been yellow, and that is not an option for a GT, just a BOSS. I'll never own a black car again! I really think I washed the black one about 5 times in almost 3 years of owning it, and only once by myself, the others were at drive in car washes, LOL. I hated that car.

Comment

Who was it here that owns the muffler shop, is it OrangeChevyII? This thing needs some exhaust bad, like tomorrow if I can.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                            Who was it here that owns the muffler shop, is it OrangeChevyII? This thing needs some exhaust bad, like tomorrow if I can.

I've heard a lot more shitty sounding exhaust systems on the new 5.0s than good sounding. Take some time and listen to some clips. It was easy to just throw 2 chambers on the old ones and know what to expect.

Comment

I've heard a lot more shitty sounding exhaust systems on the new 5.0s than good sounding. Take some time and listen to some clips. It was easy to just throw 2 chambers on the old ones and know what to expect.
                              Don had some Magnaflow Competition on his 5.0, and it sounded pretty good IMO, so I was thinking the same type on this one. Something deep and loud!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X