Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about some pretty terrifying video from the Gatlinburg fire

Comment

• Didn't receive warning? Smoke and glowing fire isn't fucking enough? You have to wait for someone to tell you to leave before being burned up or smoked out? Holy shit. Idiot stopped seemed to be special as well.

Comment

• Comment

• Dude, if you thought you loved the McRib, think again. This chick channels her passion to a whole new level. #mcrib

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• There is something really majestic about sunsets over the ocean in Cali.

Comment

• "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I suck at the internetz.. will someone embed please. I think I would have to kick his ass. Pastor or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by AArod View Post
                    I suck at the internetz.. will someone embed please. I think I would have to kick his ass. Pastor or not.

https://youtu.be/u1xqD9-9RA0

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post

Say, BITCH! It's pronounced MACK rib! Not ma-crib.

Comment

• Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
                        What an insufferable cunt. I love that he is fucking with people's lives, and then saying "don't touch me."

Comment

• So he's chosen to be the stereotypical religious zealot, raving in public. He should move it on up to the big city, and wear a sign. The end is nigh, and all that.
                          WH

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                              What an insufferable cunt. I love that he is fucking with people's lives, and then saying "don't touch me."
                              Just because he's saying mean things doesn't mean a physical altercation can take place against him.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                                Just because he's saying mean things doesn't mean a physical altercation can take place against him.
                                I think you have "can" and "should" confused. He absolutely CAN have his ass beat. Does that make it right? Not necessarily. And I'd like to see him pull that shit in a more...diverse...mall.

Comment

Working...
                                X