X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KWClutch View Post
    Vossens FTW.

I'll be getting these.
    Who sells Vossens around the FT Worth area? If they make it in a black/polished lip I can probably convince Lyn I need a set, even tho I prefer the gray'ish ones with the green paint.

Comment

• Love the GHIG on the new GT's. Had a 13 Gt for a while with that paint that I traded for my boss.

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
      Who sells Vossens around the FT Worth area? If they make it in a black/polished lip I can probably convince Lyn I need a set, even tho I prefer the gray'ish ones with the green paint.
      Theres a bunch of sites that sell Vossen online, not sure of ones in the DFW area. I almost ordered some of the Vossen 5's for my car but they had a 3-4 month back order on them so picked up some 13gt500 SVTPP wheels local.

2400 or so for most of the vossens in 20'' shipped from here.
      2012 FX2 ecoboost------2013 Boss 302

Past vehicles: 4 93 cobras, 96 cobra, 99 cobra, 3 03-04 cobras, 8 fox bodies, 3 94-95 gt's, 04 Lighting, SVT contour, 02 Saleen, 2 03 Mach 1's, 02,03,05GT's, 01,08 bullitt, 65 Coupe, 07,11SI, 11 HD f150,06 Silverado SS,07 TBSS, 2012 Boss 302, 2013 GHIG GT

Comment

• Originally posted by 96lasersnake View Post
        Love the GHIG on the new GT's. Had a 13 Gt for a while with that paint that I traded for my boss.
        One thing I REALLY like about your car collection is that any time my girlfriend gives me crap for shuffling a couple vehicles... I show her your signature and/or your quarterly annual New Car(S) post
        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
        dont downshift!!
        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
          One thing I REALLY like about your car collection is that any time my girlfriend gives me crap for shuffling a couple vehicles... I show her your signature and/or your quarterly annual New Car(S) post
          Lol glad I could help. My wife is about tired of me.
          2012 FX2 ecoboost------2013 Boss 302

Past vehicles: 4 93 cobras, 96 cobra, 99 cobra, 3 03-04 cobras, 8 fox bodies, 3 94-95 gt's, 04 Lighting, SVT contour, 02 Saleen, 2 03 Mach 1's, 02,03,05GT's, 01,08 bullitt, 65 Coupe, 07,11SI, 11 HD f150,06 Silverado SS,07 TBSS, 2012 Boss 302, 2013 GHIG GT

Comment

• What about the TSW Donnington wheel?
            Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Got a few pic's this evening before I Zaino it tomorrow. Much better with a camera compared to the phone! You can see the different shades in the sunlight here. I really dig this color!

Last edited by yellowstang; 01-05-2013, 05:57 PM.

Comment

• I love that color.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X