Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superbowl predictions

KC vs Philly

I want KC to win but with all their injuries I dont think they can overcome Philly! With that said Jerry needs to look at how Philly has been in the mix a lot more than his team!
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

I think if KC gets healthy (enough anyway), it will be a close game and I think KC might have the edge. If not, I think the E-girls will win.
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Eagles win!

Comment

I didn't think KC was going to beat Cinncy, but here we are. I believe the Refs shit the bed on that game tho.
        KC has two weeks to heal and if they are at full strength, filthy is going down. I know KC can score and against good teams Filthy can't.
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Dallas loses.

Comment

KC lfg
            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Philly out of the gate looking good
              "PSH!!!"

Comment

Ha!

Thats what those classless fans get, booing Dak at the start of the game for winning the WP Man of the year, fuck them. And I'm not even a Dak believer, but have some class and give the guy his due for his off the field work. That team and that fan base suck out loud and we continue to own those bitches year in and year out. The only thing keeping us from sweeping them up again was a back up QB who almost fucked them up too.

It didn't look good on the first half but, KC closed the deal.
                Last edited by Rick Modena; 02-13-2023, 01:09 AM.
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

That flag at the end was total BS, and the Eagles got screwed. Don't get me wrong, I hate the Eagles and it's mostly because of their fans, but let's at least be honest and call it like it is, the Ref's fucked them there. Doesn't mean they would have won, but it still helped the Chiefs a ton. I'm happy with the end result though.

Stevo

Comment

The NFL is rigged

Comment

Not just the NFL. ALL sports professional and collegiate are rigged, maybe even beyond that.

Comment

It was a ticky tac call, but that catch fumble was questionable too.

Oh well, fuck'em, they get what they deserve...

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                            It was a ticky tac call, but that catch fumble was questionable too.

well if the NFL was rigged don't you think they'd let the Cowboys play in a few Super Bowls!? LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                              well if the NFL was rigged don't you think they'd let the Cowboys play in a few Super Bowls!? LMAO
                              Exactly... While I'm sure there are some games where refs are compromised and influence the games in some ways (who was that NBA ref like 10-15 years ago?), I do not believe the whole thing is rigged or scripted.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
                              X