state fair 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• state fair 2014

I'm sending my kid and his friend to the fair does anyone have any idea on how much money they will need to have a good time .
    And also any good recommendations on food and attractions

Are they just eating and boozing? Or playing the stupid carney games as well?

Comment

About $4,000 from what I saw last year.
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

tree fiddy

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
          tree fiddy
          First time this might actual apply

Comment

Yup, a hundo doesn't go very far at the SFoT. Parking is $15.00 per car, $17.00 per person, $13.00 for kids and seniors. You can ride the bus or train, but you have to worry about Ebola now, lol.
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Tickets/Game cards credits are $.50 each. Games are $5 each(10 credits from a game card). Rides are $5-$10 each (10-20 tickets). Drinks are 8-10 tickets. Food is 10-20 tickets...

Not hard to drop $100-$200...
              "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Well they got tickets from school I was thinking about giving them like 100-150 bucks and they are riding the train there.

Comment

1 Benjy a piece should be alright

Comment

Deep fried ebola.

Comment

It's amazing how fast and how high prices continue to rise. I keep thinking things have reached a ceiling, but people's sense of value continues to warp.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                        It's amazing how fast and how high prices continue to rise. I keep thinking things have reached a ceiling, but people's sense of value continues to warp.
                        Most people don't treat the tickets the same way as they would cash. It's alot easier on the mind for them to throw 10 tickets down on siome shit, then $5.00.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
                          Most people don't treat the tickets the same way as they would cash. It's alot easier on the mind for them to throw 10 tickets down on siome shit, then $5.00.
                          The psychology behind gambling with chips over real cash

Comment

We went this weekend. I had free tickets from school, but we paid the $15 for parking and bought all the food we wanted and only spent $55. We don't do the rides, though and I didn't get a chance to do any real shopping so I think $100-$150 would be plenty.
                            Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                            Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                            Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                            You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
                              But more importantly the state fair sells the tickets and the vendors have to turn the tickets in for cash therefor they cant lie about how much made and Texas gets there share of the money.

Comment

Working...
                              X