Quitting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
    I have worked in healthcare/hospitals since '98, vaccines have been mandated since 2001, nothing new for me.
    How many of those vaccines were experimental and had only been around ~1yr?
    G'Day Mate

Comment

Given my own choice I wouldn't have gotten vaccinated, but I've also never thought that the vaccines are dangerous. I'm pretty sure I had the 'Rona back in early 2019, and haven't been too concerned about getting it (again).

That said, my company eventually mandated that you have to be vaxxed to be able to go into the office, and at that point I decided that my will to provide a good life for my family far outweighed the slight resistance I had.

Comment

Are the companies mandating the vaccine going require a booster every X amount of months?

Comment

I don't think it's a matter of being anti-vaxx as much as it is a matter of being anti-this shitty vaxx that has a host of issues.

I'm also not a fan of the excess control or oversight. As a side issue, if 70 million employees were allegedly unvaccinated before, and roughly 10-15% of those choose to quit instead of getting the vaccine, it will devastate the economy. With rising costs, consumer spending and confidence struggling, and 7-11 million earners saying "fuck you" there may be some serious shrinkage in the economy.

Nothing like a depression to start this party!

Comment

My concern is the use of the word vaccine. This shot is a gene therapy. I’ll pass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My concern is less about the vaccine, and more about the fact that people with absolutely no right to know my medical history are now going to (try) mandate that I share it. Get fucked! You do you, I'll do me, and let's agree to leave each other alone.
              Originally posted by stevo
              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                How many of those vaccines were experimental and had only been around ~1yr?
                mRNA is not experimental, it has been around for decades.....

Not going to turn this into a debate pro/anti vaxx thread, but I will say that since the vaccine ZERO deaths and hospitalizations at my facility were people who were fully vaccinated.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                  Are the companies mandating the vaccine going require a booster every X amount of months?
                  Ooh and enforce/monitor with an implant or wearable device. Sounds like a good plan.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                    Ooh and enforce/monitor with an implant or wearable device. Sounds like a good plan.
                    They already scan our implanted chips every morning when we walk in. It lets them know when our antibodies are low and require a booster.

Comment

Some thought I’ve had With this whole debate I got to thinking…the flu has been around since the Spanish flu and has mutated ever since. How many years has getting a flu shot been popular? I can tell you I only remember getting it the last 10 years on and off but don’t remember it available before that.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                        Some thought I’ve had With this whole debate I got to thinking…the flu has been around since the Spanish flu and has mutated ever since. How many years has getting a flu shot been popular? I can tell you I only remember getting it the last 10 years on and off but don’t remember it available before that.
                        I was going to say 20 years with extreme increase in the last decade. Never had a flu shot and I think I've had the flu once or twice in my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                          I was going to say 20 years with extreme increase in the last decade. Never had a flu shot and I think I've had the flu once or twice in my life.
                          I would bet it was after the worlds largest criminal organization saw the massive profits in it!

Comment

mRNA is not experimental, it has been around for decades.....

Not going to turn this into a debate pro/anti vaxx thread, but I will say that since the vaccine ZERO deaths and hospitalizations at my facility were people who were fully vaccinated.
                            You guys must be lucky then:

Direct from the CDC
                            During April 4–June 19, fully vaccinated persons accounted for 5% of cases, 7% of hospitalizations, and 8% of deaths overall

The first two vaccines to be approved were pFizer and Moderna, in 2020, seems pretty fuckin experimental to me.
                            G'Day Mate

Comment

I find it funny that these numbers they post of people vaccinated are suspect. I don't believe them for a second. They are claiming 70% of people 18+ in Pennsylvania are vaccinated. Maybe 70% in Philly? I think they are manipulating the public with those numbers to try and act like "well everyone is vaccinated except you!" I'm calling BS.

Comment

I would bet it was after the worlds largest criminal organization saw the massive profits in it!
                                Well, they got their hands slapped with opioids so they needed a new cash cow.
                                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                                X