X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we change the thread title to “Wild rumors regarding this outbreak.“

Comment

Shits coming, and sooner rather than later. Wife has a LEO contact via her job who said it's coming soon, at least in Dallas Co.
      G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
        Shits coming, and sooner rather than later. Wife has a LEO contact via her job who said it's coming soon, at least in Dallas Co.
        WHAT is 'IT' ??

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
          WHAT is 'IT' ??
          Probably really idiotic behavior like riots or looting. Due to lack of resources or out of desperation.

@bcoop You posted some really great info. Thanks.

Comment

I can't stand when people post vague shit like "it's coming soon". That could be one of a million things at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
              I can't stand when people post vague shit like "it's coming soon". That could be one of a million things at this point.
              Social unrest. Protect your family help if your able. Your about to see something unfold

Comment

To me "it" is just a nationwide "shelter in place" mandate that will hurt financially but not much else. I dont think we will see mass rioting and looting like a hurricane.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                  To me "it" is just a nationwide "shelter in place" mandate that will hurt financially but not much else. I dont think we will see mass rioting and looting like a hurricane.
                  Exaclty, all you have to do is see whats being done in non-communist countries to help stop of the spreading of this virus. People are being told to stop going out and people are not. So the Gov. and local municipalities have to regulate the population.
                  I know it sucks and it is infringing on our rights, but some of the these mouth breathers are not listening or taking this seriously.
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    Exaclty, all you have to do is see whats being done in non-communist countries to help stop of the spreading of this virus. People are being told to stop going out and people are not. So the Gov. and local municipalities have to regulate the population.
                    I know it sucks and it is infringing on our rights, but some of the these mouth breathers are not listening or taking this seriously.
                    Seen the shit in China where the government was going in and welding apartment complex doors closed? wild stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                      Seen the shit in China where the government was going in and welding apartment complex doors closed? wild stuff!
                      America will just have the national guard and other military forces out so you at least get the option to get yourself shot.

Comment

Sure, infringing on our rights, but IMO stoping the spread of this is our current duty as Americans, we are not getting our rights infringed for BS reasons by a tyrannical government, we are trying to self preserve ourselves and our country.
                        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

All of the mechanisms are starting to fall in place for this too. Protections on evictions/foreclosures, checks direct to the public, financial support for small businesses ..etc.

They couldnt just stop the world without having the proper financial protections in place.

Comment

Seriously, this Ferris Bueller shit needs to stop
                            Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.
                            My MIL called this morning from their house out in the woods, and said one of her neighbors (who is retired but worked in energy, yet "has access to some secure website") said that "all retired US Marshalls were being called back to work" and from what he knows "that's likely what happens 24-48 hours before martial law is implemented"

JFC, just stop.

Comment

Surprised it happened this fast. For now at least, Fannie and Freddie backed loans only. I still think it’s too soon to see the major lenders act. But we’ll see what happens.

Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                                Seriously, this Ferris Bueller shit needs to stop

My MIL called this morning from their house out in the woods, and said one of her neighbors (who is retired but worked in energy, yet "has access to some secure website") said that "all retired US Marshalls were being called back to work" and from what he knows "that's likely what happens 24-48 hours before martial law is implemented"

JFC, just stop.
                                24-48 HOURS, that a better time frame? I guess having a national guard member and a SWAT captain aren't valid sources of information.
                                G'Day Mate

Comment

Working...
                                X