Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever go back to Canada and read some of the old threads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever go back to Canada and read some of the old threads?

That was a crazy time for sure. I spent the last hour lmao at some of the stupid shit posted back then. I guess all the instigators like AlP, Roscoe, bcoop, threefingerpete, jluv, talisman, donsvo etc got old and demented and can no longer form sentences so they just sit in their recliners watching Judge Wopner reruns drinking your prune juice.

Miss you crazy fuckers. Hope all is well.

I?d link some of the posts over there but there are too many to choose from.

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
    That was a crazy time for sure. I spent the last hour lmao at some of the stupid shit posted back then. I guess all the instigators like AlP, Roscoe, bcoop, threefingerpete, jluv, talisman, donsvo etc got old and demented and can no longer form sentences so they just sit in their recliners watching Judge Wopner reruns drinking your prune juice.

I do miss the days from a few years ago when the site was alive and kicking. Seems like this place has been on life support for the last couple of years, especially when the site went down for a month about a year ago. Nothing's wrong with prune juice if it's sipped with vodka, and Wopner was more pleasant than that bitch judge Judy.

Comment

I learned how to argue on that sight. lol
      the NSFW threads where off the hook. the don't tell my wife thread comes to mind. Then there was that time someone got jumped and robbed trying to buy a nay nay's Cadillac. Half the board showed up to his grandma's house till he brought the money back. this place saw hook ups, brakeups, marriages and likely caused some divorces and children to be born.
      We'd rehomed single mom's after house fires, and solved famous child murders (even if the cops didn't follow up. I've made life long friends here, and likely mortal enemies I don't even know about.
      I'll ride this ride to the end with what's left of you crazy fucks, just put me in the memorial thread when I'm gone.

Comment

I like the Wop! Sue me.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post

Those guys could form complete sentences? I may have to go back and reread some things then.

Comment

That weekend was wild when we all came over here. Fuck Canada.

Comment

I check over there every now and again but it?s quieter than here

that was the best internet ship jump of all time! Maybe not but it sure was cool!
              "PSH!!!"

Comment

I have always hoped forums would come back to life, but not sure that will ever happen.

Comment

hell i read the old threads here! when our forum was down for a month last year really fucked us. it hasn't been the same since

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                    I have always hoped forums would come back to life, but not sure that will ever happen.
                    I think photobucket killed the forum scene. though I'm also hoping they come back. they are so much better than fb and the lot.

Comment

Still out here killing the game, just more picky about the battles. Hell, yesterday I was banned from FB Marketplace because some jerkoff sent me a dumb message and I responded thanking them for signing up for Daily Taylor Swift Facts. I guess the algo. thought I got taken down by a bot. Building out my S550 for (very amateur) land speed racing at Bonneville these days and writing history articles for journals, first of which is in the process of being published. Thinking about spending a few weeks in South America again before the year is out. So much for the prune juice.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                        I think photobucket killed the forum scene. though I'm also hoping they come back. they are so much better than fb and the lot.
                        Agreed

Comment

Cool place. So much has changed over the years but man, Canada and this spot were very active back in the day.

Comment

Working...
                          X