Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have I missed on this side of the interwebz?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Captain Chaos View Post
    I'm going to keep it for ten years minimum.
    “I want to believe.” Fox Mulder

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
      welcome back, we left the light on for you.

basically we are all the same shit bags we've always been, but with back pain and more ear hair... we got old and stuff. But I still have two mustangs a tbird and two turbo rangers, so it's okay.
      Tell me about it, turning 41 this August. 4 kids later, glad I finally got back in a mustang during covid and still got a good deal I think.
      Allstate Insurance
      Dominguez Agency
      1101 E. Bardin Rd. suite 141
      Arlington, TX. 76018
      817-405-2011
      tdominguez@allstate.com
      Give us a call so we can take a look at your insurance needs, we may be able to save you $$!!

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
        Scootro sold his first gen Lightning for like $8 and a blow job from a coal miner.
        Bwahahaha, I got mine summer of 2017 with 67k miles. It's sitting right around 91-93k right now. I got a great deal nonetheless. Only downside is even with low miles it was modded like crazy.

Built 357w, built trans w/stall. Afr heads, cam, longtubes, all msd, tweecer tuned. With 150 n2o shot. A/c and heat work great. Next in line I'm upgrading all the suspension to Beilstein and swapping out all bushings etc. Been contemplating about doing a coyote swap
        Allstate Insurance
        Dominguez Agency
        Arlington, TX. 76018
        817-405-2011
        tdominguez@allstate.com
        Give us a call so we can take a look at your insurance needs, we may be able to save you $$!!

Comment

Still have the slowmod

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
            Didnt for about 6 years, been back in one for 6 months, love it!
            Is it the one in your profile pic? Looks similar to mine.
            Mine is white with black stripes and glass roof.

Allstate Insurance
            Dominguez Agency
            Arlington, TX. 76018
            817-405-2011
            tdominguez@allstate.com

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
              Haven?t had a mustang in over 10 years.. I pick up the bitches n hoes on my mini bike nowadays.. my wife calls it the ?panty dropper?
              Mini bike lol, is it like a pit bike?
              Allstate Insurance
              Dominguez Agency
              Arlington, TX. 76018
              817-405-2011
              tdominguez@allstate.com

Comment

Rolling a black on black '20 401a PP1 GT with a manual gearbox. Flew out to Los Angeles, bought it, and drove it back. I absolutely love it. Best car I've ever owned. No one believes me when I say I'm going to keep it for ten years minimum.
                Bad ass, those coyotes are really fast. I've had several friends with coyotes trying talk me into getting one. 401a pp1 is fully loaded right?
                Allstate Insurance
                Dominguez Agency
                Arlington, TX. 76018
                817-405-2011
                tdominguez@allstate.com

Comment

Originally posted by Stng5Pnt8 View Post
                  Bad ass, those coyotes are really fast. I've had several friends with coyotes trying talk me into getting one. 401a pp1 is fully loaded right?

Just about. It has leather heated and cooled seats, navigation, Apple CarPlay, Bang and Olufsen 12 speaker audio system, then the Performance Pack 1 gives it: Brembo brakes, Torsen differential with 373's, bigger rear sway bar and radiator, more bracing, oil pressure and vacuum gauges, aluminum instrument panel, few other things. The one noticeable thing it doesn't have is the radar braking bullshit which was the one thing I didn't want it to have. I rented a Camaro SS from Hertz awhile back that had that and I hated it.

I've done a Watson Racing rear seat delete, some Steeda suspension, and a functional RTR Gurney flap. I need to stop buying parts and actually install everything else I've already got laying around.

Comment

Just about. It has leather heated and cooled seats, navigation, Apple CarPlay, Bang and Olufsen 12 speaker audio system, then the Performance Pack 1 gives it: Brembo brakes, Torsen differential with 373's, bigger rear sway bar and radiator, more bracing, oil pressure and vacuum gauges, aluminum instrument panel, few other things. The one noticeable thing it doesn't have is the radar braking bullshit which was the one thing I didn't want it to have. I rented a Camaro SS from Hertz awhile back that had that and I hated it.

I've done a Watson Racing rear seat delete, some Steeda suspension, and a functional RTR Gurney flap. I need to stop buying parts and actually install everything else I've already got laying around.
                    Dang nice. Guess that's why the prices have gone up so much. Fancy race car lol. Same here as well, I've got a ton of parts to install on both Lightning and gt500 but haven't made the time to do it all. The goal is 850rwhp on gt500 and get truck to at least 500rwhp on spray.
                    Allstate Insurance
                    Dominguez Agency
                    Arlington, TX. 76018
                    817-405-2011
                    tdominguez@allstate.com

Comment

Mini bike lol, is it like a pit bike?
                      It?s a grom with a 186 big bore kit that I have WAY too much money in but holy shit is it fun riding it haha
                      "PSH!!!"

Comment

Is it the one in your profile pic? Looks similar to mine.
                        Mine is white with black stripes and glass roof.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/4oQzQJ14VjV2zchc7
                        The profile pic is of a past Shelby, got a kona blue 12 5.0 now.

Just wanted to show off a lil, I dont know about anyone else, but I think they are cool! 92 Ls400 , 89 Celsior RHD, 83 Lincoln mark VI, 2012 5.0 and future project 75 Dodge Van, all are still works in progress

Comment

Still have my notch and vert.
                          Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                            The profile pic is of a past Shelby, got a kona blue 12 5.0 now.

https://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/s...ad.php?t=72364
                            Nice rides. I like that Kona blue a lot.
                            Allstate Insurance
                            Dominguez Agency
                            Arlington, TX. 76018
                            817-405-2011
                            tdominguez@allstate.com

Comment

Originally posted by 68RR View Post
                              Still have my notch and vert.
                              Nice. Fox bodies have shot up in value from what I've seen lately.
                              Allstate Insurance
                              Dominguez Agency
                              Arlington, TX. 76018
                              817-405-2011
                              tdominguez@allstate.com

Comment

Nice rides. I like that Kona blue a lot.
                                Thank you sir!

Comment

Working...
                                X