Gov. Abbott launching statewide 'street takeover' task force

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup!

My buddy Kerri lived up that way with his Dad in old town Anna by the railroad tracks when I met him in the mid 90's, his Dad was proud of that shit. If he's not dead by now, he's rolling in his grave these days.
    I had to go up to the Anna O'reilies a couple of years ago when I lived in Melissa to get a part and it was crawling with ninjas...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
      Nope, there is a black and blue shitbox gto that drives like a grade a retard.
      The only other one I've see consistently has a widebody kit and it's currently wrapped in orange.

Comment

Anna is having some problems these days. I may be blind, but seems like really spun out of control last 3 years or so.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
          Anna is having some problems these days. I may be blind, but seems like really spun out of control last 3 years or so.
          Talking about the high school fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
            Yeah, its out of hand up there, they attacked an Anna DSO officer that was trying to break up a fight, correct?
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              Yeah, its out of hand up there, they attacked an Anna DSO officer that was trying to break up a fight, correct?
              That is correct. Saw the video. He was not punched, looked like the kid was just trying to pull him off. Basically a couple of girls running their mouths and SRO got between them restraining the more "mouthy". No respect at all for police authority, no thoughts to consequences. If you saw the video there was one thing that was consistent. All the participants in the video are ninjas as Rick puts it.

I've got two kids in 2nd grade and if things don't improve I may have to fix up the shit box I live in and move further out. I can't run for any city or ISD positions as I live in the ETJ, but it would be nice if ETJ could at least get a voice.

My opinion is that cheaper and more abundant "budget" housing has attracted the wrong quality of people. I'm not saying that people of lesser means are scum assholes that only have deranged offspring, but the majority do. They have been priced out of the Plano-Frisco-Allen-Mckinney area and have no other option to find housing that they can afford.
              Now the parent(s) have to commute further to work, therefore spending less time at home being a parent, add in the influences from social media, peers and maybe the parent(s) themselves and the result is a bunch of feral animals.

At least I'm not the idiot being an asshole an White street.

EDIT: Wife told me that someone actually punched the SRO.
              Last edited by Phoenix; 03-14-2023, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Even though my town is fairly behaved, trust me when I tell you I am getting out soon. Just haven't decided what I want to be when I grow up.
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                  Even though my town is fairly behaved, trust me when I tell you I am getting out soon. Just haven't decided what I want to be when I grow up.
                  Have you tried Animal Control yet?

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                    Have you tried Animal Control yet?
                    I would rather take a man with a gun call then deal with animals.
                    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

That is correct. Saw the video. He was not punched, looked like the kid was just trying to pull him off. Basically a couple of girls running their mouths and SRO got between them restraining the more "mouthy". No respect at all for police authority, no thoughts to consequences. If you saw the video there was one thing that was consistent. All the participants in the video are ninjas as Rick puts it.

I've got two kids in 2nd grade and if things don't improve I may have to fix up the shit box I live in and move further out. I can't run for any city or ISD positions as I live in the ETJ, but it would be nice if ETJ could at least get a voice.

My opinion is that cheaper and more abundant "budget" housing has attracted the wrong quality of people. I'm not saying that people of lesser means are scum assholes that only have deranged offspring, but the majority do. They have been priced out of the Plano-Frisco-Allen-Mckinney area and have no other option to find housing that they can afford.
                      Now the parent(s) have to commute further to work, therefore spending less time at home being a parent, add in the influences from social media, peers and maybe the parent(s) themselves and the result is a bunch of feral animals.

At least I'm not the idiot being an asshole an White street.

EDIT: Wife told me that someone actually punched the SRO.
                      Yes, I didn't see the video, but I read about it. From what I read it sounded like the officer was trying to break up a fight and he was either attacked or some punk ass kid interfered with him doing his job.
                      You are absolutely correct in your first statement, its cheap housing up there and kids that are good in sports can start in sports up there where as if they lived in P/A/Mc/Frisco where there is a lot of competition, and they can't afford to live in those areas too.
                      You saw that McKinney put a stop to that shit after that pool party episode a couple of years back. They pressured the HOA(s) about renting to hood rats and you haven't heard of that shit happening again. Plano is starting to clamp down as well after that shooting at a party in a VRBO or STR home in West Plano. In that instance it sounded like someone's ring camera picked up over 15 rounds fired.
                      I saw the writing on the wall in Plano in 2005, the police and the PISD started taking care of shit, but hood rats always find a way to circumvent the rules.
                      In Plano it started with DART and section 8 housing, like I stated they have managed to keep it somewhat under wraps, but I got into a verbal shouting match with a drunk ninja at a coin operated carwash on Legacy and Alma a few weeks back, I was only there because the guy that washes my car was busy and I was going to do a rinse off and do it myself. WRONG'O, I decided after that, not to even waste my time going to Plano anymore unless its in West, West Plano. And see that's why I'm always like FUCK PLANO!

I'd go ahead and start making the move before your kids get to AISD, you don't need those kinds of problems, I had to move my Son from Plano East to Plano West senior HS because it was starting to get very dark in East Plano.
                      I lived in Allen at the time but, I had Plano schools. After he graduated, I moved to McKinney, then to Melissa and now I'm back in Parker/Lucas and the only ninjas in my hood are Micha Parsons and Kyler Murray, Murry keeps his house in order but, Micha has some of his cars parked in the fucking grass. He is installing a circular driveway, but he can't seem to keep his yard and bushes in order.

Comment

Yes, I didn't see the video, but I read about it. From what I read it sounded like the officer was trying to break up a fight and he was either attacked or some punk ass kid interfered with him doing his job.
                        You are absolutely correct in your first statement, its cheap housing up there and kids that are good in sports can start in sports up there where as if they lived in P/A/Mc/Frisco where there is a lot of competition, and they can't afford to live in those areas too.
                        You saw that McKinney put a stop to that shit after that pool party episode a couple of years back. They pressured the HOA(s) about renting to hood rats and you haven't heard of that shit happening again. Plano is starting to clamp down as well after that shooting at a party in a VRBO or STR home in West Plano. In that instance it sounded like someone's ring camera picked up over 15 rounds fired.
                        I saw the writing on the wall in Plano in 2005, the police and the PISD started taking care of shit, but hood rats always find a way to circumvent the rules.
                        In Plano it started with DART and section 8 housing, like I stated they have managed to keep it somewhat under wraps, but I got into a verbal shouting match with a drunk ninja at a coin operated carwash on Legacy and Alma a few weeks back, I was only there because the guy that washes my car was busy and I was going to do a rinse off and do it myself. WRONG'O, I decided after that, not to even waste my time going to Plano anymore unless its in West, West Plano. And see that's why I'm always like FUCK PLANO!

I'd go ahead and start making the move before your kids get to AISD, you don't need those kinds of problems, I had to move my Son from Plano East to Plano West senior HS because it was starting to get very dark in East Plano.
                        I lived in Allen at the time but, I had Plano schools. After he graduated, I moved to McKinney, then to Melissa and now I'm back in Parker/Lucas and the only ninjas in my hood are Micha Parsons and Kyler Murray, Murry keeps his house in order but, Micha has some of his cars parked in the fucking grass. He is installing a circular driveway, but he can't seem to keep his yard and bushes in order.
                        Damn, how many times did you have to stop to pee while you were typing that?

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                          Damn, how many times did you have to stop to pee while you were typing that?
                          Asshole!

ahahahahaha, I actually thought about me rambling on after I finished.
                          eh, I was bored this morning while waiting on my SOD delivery.

Comment

Doesn't help that so many drag strips have closed also.
                            Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

It may be a few years before I can think of moving. Bought my hose 6 years ago, 3200 sq/ft on 1 acre with detached 3 car garage, got it for a steal. I'm out in the ETJ so taxes are lower and I can park my cars on the grass if I want to and no Karens can say diddly about it. I don't need to park anything on the grass as my driveway could easily accommodate 12 cars.

My wife's parent are still around and enjoy seeing the kids as often as possible, they live in Savannah off of 380, so about a 40 minute drive depending on traffic. Close enough that it's not too much of a hassle, but far enough away that they call before coming over, no surprise visits as they used back when we were in McKinney in Westridge (Independence and Eldorado).

I can't really afford the same house or better moving closer to them, and would have to move North or East (or both) from here to find something similar priced about the same. They are in their 70's with some health problems, but should be around 10 or so years is my estimate. Then either they will have to move in with us or would find an assisted living arrangement. The kids should be seniors by then, so at that point I either stay, or maybe my acre would be worth a whole lot more to some developer and I wind up being able to upgrade after the kids leave for college, trade school or whatever they plan on doing with their future.

If her parents were not local, I would already be looking for more remote places, I'm lucky that I'm full time work from home with my company, so all I need is an internet connection to do my job.

But back to the license plate deal. I've zip tied it to the lower grille and will roll around with it like that while monitoring my intake air temperature and see if it makes a difference since the supercharger heat exchanger is tucked in behind it. In 6 years I can go for antique plates and just have a rear one. I was just shocked that after driving around for over a decade and half with no front plate I get pulled over 3 times from 3 different agencies in the same week for the same violation.

Closing drag strips does not help the situation with street racing, but honestly I never really went to the track much when they were around. They were often really crowded and most times I was lucky to get 3-4 passes in an evening. Emerald, Luna, Shady Trail, GB and the tollway were always a more spicy and convenient option.

I wish the news would stop calling idiots doing donuts in the middle of a South Dallas intersection "street racing". That is just idiots being idiots. I guess "street racing" is a better headline than "dangerous driving".

Comment

na, was seeing more from sports than anything - the high school thing was no surprise after what we've seen the last few years.
                                Originally posted by MR EDD
                                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                                X