Big Altima Energy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Altima Energy

I don't know if you all have heard of "big altima energy" but it's referring to all nissan's in general and how you find that if you're being tail gated or cut off by someone it tends to be someone in a bust ass newer nissan with body damage and missing hub caps. Had a BAE moment this morning in Ft Worth. newer maxima paper tags on two space saver spares that couldn't even find his side of the road then damn near jumps his car crossing an intersection as e drove off. this yahoo was an Altima energy legend.

99% of crimes that involve an automobile is a Nissan Altima. I’m not sure how or why, but it seems to be a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
      I don't know if you all have heard of "big altima energy" but it's referring to all nissan's in general and how you find that if you're being tail gated or cut off by someone it tends to be someone in a bust ass newer nissan with body damage and missing hub caps. Had a BAE moment this morning in Ft Worth. newer maxima paper tags on two space saver spares that couldn't even find his side of the road then damn near jumps his car crossing an intersection as e drove off. this yahoo was an Altima energy legend.

probably watching youtube or snapchatting one of her baby daddy.

Comment

I have not had any close calls with any Altima drivers, but I do see those pieces of shit rolling around with their cars all fucked up if I'm in Dallas, don't see that shit in Collin County much as these PD's up here do good job of ridding those fucks from this general area...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Lots of Chargers and 300s in similar condition….. avoid at all costs.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
            Lots of Chargers and 300s in similar condition….. avoid at all costs.
            "bad credit? no problem" thats why you see all the chargers and altimas with dealer installed lowjack devices rolling on space saver spares with the bumpers hanging off rocking 12% interest and 180 month financing.

Comment

that's a new one on me. i've never heard of that! haha

Last edited by scootro; 08-09-2022, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                "bad credit? no problem" thats why you see all the chargers and altimas with dealer installed lowjack devices rolling on space saver spares with the bumpers hanging off rocking 12% interest and 180 month financing.
                Funny you mention that. The car loan business is over $1 trillion now with tons of subprime loans in default. On another forum a finance guy said he routinely sees loans at 16% now….. F that.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                  Funny you mention that. The car loan business is over $1 trillion now with tons of subprime loans in default. On another forum a finance guy said he routinely sees loans at 16% now….. F that.
                  hell no, I'd walk first.

Comment

Out of town for work, up headed to breakfast……. The first car I see, a black Altima, spare tire on left front and busted turn signal. They are everywhere!

If the people living in Dallas posted all of these, this would be the longest BB thread of all time. Heck there are plenty where I live too. Atlanta is filled with these as well.

Comment

The kind of people who buy cheap junk cars is the explanation. Nissan is shit, ask the techs.
                      WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                        The kind of people who buy cheap junk cars is the explanation. Nissan is shit, ask the techs.
                        I used to be a nissan parts guy. they are gutter trash.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                          And you based this on? I have bought my wife 3 in the last 13 years brand new. Not once in the shop. Her Murano Platinum is the most comfortable car I have ever sat in, we take it to Michigan every year. I have seen two 50k Lincolns loose their tranny at 80k in the last couple of years. Brand new Dodges with all sorts of issues. One of my guys lost a bet recently, I told him his brand new Ram 2500 would be in the shop before my 97 Powerstroke, three times now his shit has been in the shop. Another guy has a new Ford, the throttle body shit the bed not long after he got it. I will take a Nissan over anything else these days. I drive old reliable shit, she gets the new stuff.
                          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I'd take a Nissan over any domestic brand.

But I'm pretty much settled on only buying Toyota's and Honda's from here on out.

Comment

I've got 80k miles on my 15 Mustang GT and 60k on my 19 Ranger. Both first years and neither one had any warranty work or spent any time in the shop. When I was at Nissan as a parts guy we saw eleventeen million CVT transmissions shit the bed. I easily sold 12 a week. Then there was the sun visors, shiters, washer bottles, and on. The only Nissans I saw that was worth a damn was the trucks. Altima's, Jukes, and now the Kicks, where trash cars.

Comment

Working...
                              X