Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
    You must have heard me thinking "he's about $5k too high on his truck"
    You must not understand a base price of average blue book of truck + cost of mods and labor - labor - %50 of mods.

I'm glad you're sticking to law though, clearly mathematics are not your strong point.

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
      lol @ you trying to act like you don't give a shit

but at the thought of the tags being removed you were the first to start saying canadastangs and calling people lefties & liberals
      You should learn not to take me so seriously. I take this website with a grain of salt. It provides great comedy.

btw I am still pissed off about the joke forum being deleted.
      www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
        Good grief! You have been on a rampage lately. In case you didn't notice, THERE IS A POLL to see what the MAJORITY feels. No one is just coming in here and yanking anything away. Quit your fucking whining and stop comparing this to 'Canada'. If it were like Canada, it would have been done without any input from YOU. As time goes on, things come up and I think Kyle and Tyler have been very good about asking for input from the masses as opposed to just doing whatever the hell they want.

Jesus-it really is true. No matter how hard you try, you just can't please everyone.
        she mad!

and cooter has the correct answer!

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

buffalo is a little bitch

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
            You must not understand a base price of average blue book of truck + cost of mods and labor - labor - %50 of mods.

I'm glad you're sticking to law though, clearly mathematics are not your strong point.
            Replacing shocks and alternators is not a modification that adds value to a regular truck.

I paid 20k for my truck but have done 10 oilchanges so its worth 21k now.
            www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

LOL! Easy fella, I was yanking your chain. Just a heads up, you never recover labor.

Comment

Holy over-sensitive mods up in hurra!! SHIT

Comment

LOL! Easy fella, I was yanking your chain. Just a heads up, you never recover labor.
                  Hence the - (subtract / minus) labor.

Comment

You can rarely even recover parts. Hell, even dealerships have trouble getting the money for added accesories they put on news cars they have on the lots.
                    www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

I didn't realize there was a book on mods
                      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I thought it was a given that mods like a stereo have no value when selling a vehicle? You'd be better off yanking it out and selling it separately.

As for the tags, I like them Goethe most part. But the 'mah balls' tags are pretty old.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                          Replacing shocks and alternators is not a modification that adds value to a regular truck.

I paid 20k for my truck but have done 10 oilchanges so its worth 21k now.
                          Sounds like you pay too much for your oil changes.

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                          I didn't realize there was a book on mods
                          It's still in rough draft, though i'll be finished soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                            tags are the funniest content on the board!!! crafting perfection into 25chars is a form of poetry
                            agreed, but who gives a shit what I think

Comment

maybe remove them in all non-technical forums, like the back porch. Then they can be used as the intended search terms for the technical forums and moderated as such

Comment

Or Blue Book + 50% of mods (not including labor)?
                                Yep, clearly math isn't your strong point.
                                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                                X