Quitting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
    Is the funding for increased OSHA staffing tied to the current spending bill that's still in House?
    An article I read said that they will be relying on businesses to self report because OSHA doesn’t have the staff/funding.

Biden Admin is still pushing employers to abide by deadline despite the court ordered pause.

This admin is a fucking joke. Unrelated, but I literally laughed out loud at OPEC’s most recent response to the admin begging OPEC to increase output. 🤣
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• OPEC didn’t destroy the booming oil business in the large oil fields in West TX and North Dakota, this administration did on purpose. The energy secretary was asked about this last week and she laughed at the reporter and claimed OPEC was a cartel that set prices for everyone.

These clowns have no credibility in regards to any policy they have decreed.

OSHA literally has chosen to break the law stating they will not follow or enforce 29 CFR 1904. They aren’t even going to follow their own regulations for this mandate.

Comment

• So yesterday my employer sent out an email stating that we still plan to return to office in January, but due to the new OSHA requirements anyone who is not vaccinated will have to get the shot or show a negative test every week, in addition to full masking. Vaccinated people don't have to comply with any of that, even though they can still get and spread the virus. I had just submitted a request a couple of weeks ago to voluntarily return to office as I kind of miss going in a few days a week, but now with this I told my boss I will be requesting full time remote as I do not wish to share my medical information with anyone but my Doctor.

I take that same stance on things like concerts and whatnot that ask for a vaccine passport... nope! I'm out, it's none of your fucking business. I refuse to trade my privacy for someone else's feelings.
        Originally posted by stevo
        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
          So yesterday my employer sent out an email stating that we still plan to return to office in January, but due to the new OSHA requirements anyone who is not vaccinated will have to get the shot or show a negative test every week, in addition to full masking. Vaccinated people don't have to comply with any of that, even though they can still get and spread the virus. I had just submitted a request a couple of weeks ago to voluntarily return to office as I kind of miss going in a few days a week, but now with this I told my boss I will be requesting full time remote as I do not wish to share my medical information with anyone but my Doctor.

I take that same stance on things like concerts and whatnot that ask for a vaccine passport... nope! I'm out, it's none of your fucking business. I refuse to trade my privacy for someone else's feelings.
          This entire narrative will collapse in court for a lot of these reasons. Almost every demand being made violates the equal protection clause of The Constitution. If the “vaxxed” can still get and spread it then they need masks and weekly testing too,etc. The DoJ knows it’s all BS and won’t hold up, but that won’t stop the Commies from going all in. This is the biggest, dumbest, most destructive game of peer pressure ever conceived. All the people that fell for it are now in on it too. They want you to join them in their ill-informed hasty decision.

Waiting has exactly zero negative consequences too. I will wait, and I’m not about to take any of these shots in their current state. I’m also not going to play your silly vaxx passport game. I can take your stupid weekly test if necessary, but you’re going to have to explain why everyone doesn’t get tested with all these “breakthrough” cases too.

Tyrants gonna tyrant.

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
            Vaccinated people don't have to comply with any of that, even though they can still get and spread the virus. .
            It baffling of how so many of the rules/protocols/social norms in place regarding this covid crap overlook this fact. The vaccinated in many cases don't realize they are carrying covid around because the vaccine keeps the symptoms at bay, and spread it wherever they go.

Comment

• FWIW I’m opposed to any and all COVID mandates handed down to private businesses by the federal government. That being said I’m fully vaccinated with the Moderna vaccine and wear a mask indoors at a business in case I’m an symptomatic carrier. A few weeks back I developed a stubborn cough so I went for a PCR test at a CVS drive-thru within a couple days of onset. It was negative, which I wanted to know since I had just started PT at the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                FWIW I’m opposed to any and all COVID mandates handed down to private businesses by the federal government. That being said I’m fully vaccinated with the Moderna vaccine and wear a mask indoors at a business in case I’m an symptomatic carrier. A few weeks back I developed a stubborn cough so I went for a PCR test at a CVS drive-thru within a couple days of onset. It was negative, which I wanted to know since I had just started PT at the time.
                I know a lot of people who took the shots and feel the same way. Me being very skeptical, I was always going to wait for more data and better information. The inconsistent data and information have convinced me there are zero negative effects for continuing to wait. Almost two years after this mess started and much of the information is false, contradictory, and doesn’t match what I can see everyday. I don’t ever recall anything in my lifetime that was this much of a cluster F. I hope future generations never have to endure this much coordinated disinformation again. I think we have a better shot at knowing who killed Kennedy than ever knowing the motivations behind all of this. I also know there is a driving force behind all this due to zero transparency and censorship of doctors, nurses and scientists that buck the political narrative. The constant delays also prove this is political and not an actual medical emergency. We are now waiting until after the holidays so Walmart and Amazon can make more money……. This is all about money and power.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                  I respect the opinion of Dr. Dave on this matter more than any poster in this thread, however I more so respect the opinion and advice of my own doctor.
                  You still respect his opinion seeing as how he toed the government line instead of following his oath to first do no harm?

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                    You still respect his opinion seeing as how he toed the government line instead of following his oath to first do no harm?
                    Not rhetorical, how'd so many people betray that oath? And what about all the deaths from secondary bacterial pneumonia caused by the overly aggressive use of ventilators?
                    Secondary bacterial pneumonia that did not resolve was a key driver of death in patients with COVID-19, according to a recent study in the Journal of Clinical Investigation.

Comment

• Honestly people in our society were too trusting. They just did what they were told because it was the easiest path. Questioning anything in our society today is dangerous for employment, censorship, targeted investigations etc. very few people have a strong set of values they will adhere to. The dominant value of society today is political correctness.

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                        After 25 years, absolutely yes, and no harm done to me apparently.

Also, it is she, not he.

Comment

• Again good for you. But you throwing everyone else who was injured shows your true colors.

I bet you aren?t man enough to watch the following 20 minute video.

Comment

• Again, good for you and your almost pathetic obsession with my and others personal business. Do continue to feed your little obsession by your little twitter, YouTube, etc. videos however as opposed to real-life experience such as mine. They do at least create some activity here on the site if nothing else.

Comment

• My ?obsession? is with the truth and reality. Thanks for reaffirming your love of lies and BS. And to think people like you ?enforce the law.? No wonder our country and communities are failing. It?s a gross failure of leadership and you are physical confirmation of that. Congrats!

Comment

• Such a curious, unhinged rant. Consider the following:
                                Dr. Dave- credentials
                                My own PCP - credentials
                                You - twitter
                                See any qualifications issues there with one of those three, dude?

Comment

Working...
                                X