At long last I obtained my dream car.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
    I?ll race you on dirt in my AWD POS with only 2.5 liters and 1/3rd the power any day! Venue goes live closer to you in February or March. Both our cars qualify for the same class mod AWD! I dare ya .
    Its like the damn Dodge clans. "Ill roll race you 80-150!" lol
    Everyone wants to race where their car is the strongest.
    Okay, ill give you that race but we BOTH have to run the same handicaps. 4 passengers, everyone has a seat heater, you have to have your seat massager and AC on. LOL

Shes no race car.... MORE so off road. Michelin PS4s on gravel equal $2200 in tires destroyed within seconds lol.

Down for street digs though!
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
      My goal is to run a faster time than you in your new car. That way I can say I'm faster than a real rally car. lol That gives me an idea, Every time I outrun a subi I'm going to mark it like a wwii fighter with the Japanese flag on the fender. lol
      You may do it. I know zero about this car and am very suspicious of the suspension. I will let you pose it for photos if it happens. You are gonna need a lot more seat time and less camera time to make it happen!

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
        Its like the damn Dodge clans. "Ill roll race you 80-150!" lol
        Everyone wants to race where their car is the strongest.
        Okay, ill give you that race but we BOTH have to run the same handicaps. 4 passengers, everyone has a seat heater, you have to have your seat massager and AC on. LOL

Shes no race car.... MORE so off road. Michelin PS4s on gravel equal $2200 in tires destroyed within seconds lol.

Down for street digs though!
        You don?t know the venue. PS4s would be fine. You won?t hurt your tires, but your pride will get busted up. The fastest cars are all on RE71s. The fastest car also has about 150 hp.

I only have seats for two. I don?t have AC. The car isn?t built for amenities. You?d get your butt handed to you in that big boat by dang near everything there though. It?s not a venue where hp really helps. You need grip, grip, grip, and driving skills. I?ve had lots of people ride in and drive my old car. One guy has posted better times in my car than I did. I bet he?d beat you in your own car too.

If I wanted to roll race, I?d build an LS Juan in a Vette, GTO or F car, or an M6 SS. Honestly I think racing on highways isn?t cool. I can drive 100% on dirt and no one will ever get hurt. Hillclimbs will be my next new venue, but I strongly prefer time trials on closed venues. It?s safe and fun,

Your car is cool, it?s awesome in fact but on dirt it?d be slow. It?d probably be tons of fun but slow. And it wouldn?t hurt your tires. Other things might get hurt though. Stock ride height is usually good and lowering is typically bad.

Comment

I know all this. My comment was in jest. lol Lighten up Francis lol
          My cars built for what I want it to be. A comfortable semi fast cruiser. It aint the fastes, dont handle the best, aint the prettiest but it does what its built to do well.
          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

My cars built for what I want it to be. A comfortable semi fast cruiser. It aint the fastes, dont handle the best, aint the prettiest but it does what its built to do well.
            Right back at ya.

Comment

I hope its built to get groceries. !!

Comment

Mainly to get the ice cream home before it melts

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                  Right back at ya.
                  That really all was said jokingly style. I know its hard to convey sarcasm online but I was just futzing around lol

Comment

Working...
                  X