• [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cp5gdUHFGIQ[/ame]

Comment

• Comment

• Can't believe I just saw this for the first time

Comment

• Comment

• 70' Chevelle RagTop
            (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
              I guess the tires were already hot enough?
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                She's no Travis Barker.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                  White shirt saw it coming and was outta there
                  Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
                    "Hookers and some rich kid. How did i get here?' Lol, must share.

No shit! But I'd need another stable of hoes in a seperate location. Bitches seem to get on the same menstrual cycle.
                    "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

• Pikes Peak

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIKQjt-e0zY[/ame]

Comment

• Subaru WRX STI Isle of Man: Flat Out

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• You have to be out of your mind to sit that close to the road. I've seen't too many vids of cars losing control going directly into the crowd to ever try that shit. Would still love to go over there and watch.

Comment

• In 2011 he almost bought the farm on one of the straightaways.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                                In 2011 he almost bought the farm on one of the straightaways.
                                Bray Hill, "The biggest moment of my life there"...
                                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                                X