• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The King View Post
    Such a curious, unhinged rant. Consider the following:
    Dr. Dave- credentials
    My own PCP - credentials
    You - twitter
    See any qualifications issues there with one of those three, dude?
    Ha!
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Such a curious, unhinged rant. Consider the following:
      Dr. Dave- credentials
      My own PCP - credentials
      You - twitter
      See any qualifications issues there with one of those three, dude?
      Are you a Commie? You read like a leftist Commie asking for my credentials.

I have a BS in science, MS too, and I?ve published technical papers in science. Almost every link I?ve posted is from testimony of a doctor (credentials). You just don?t want to acknowledge any of that.

So when you get up in the morning and you are faced with defending the Constitution or playing Brownshirt for corporate thugs which do you choose? Anyone reading this knows you okay Brownshirt to protect your paycheck.

Again, glad you are okay. What about the people who are not okay who you swore to defend? What about their Constitutional rights? Does your paycheck override societies right to actual scientific discussion and informed consent?

Did you even watch the video? I know you did not or you wouldn?t be crying ?credentials.? Oh and FYI, your top doc never actually treated a COVID patient and you took shots from the dick pill company headed by a Veterinarian. So everyone knows you don?t actually check credentials you just do what you are told even when it?s illegal.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
        My ?obsession? is with the truth and reality. Thanks for reaffirming your love of lies and BS. And to think people like you ?enforce the law.? No wonder our country and communities are failing. It?s a gross failure of leadership and you are physical confirmation of that. Congrats!
        Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
        Are you a Commie? You read like a leftist Commie asking for my credentials.

I have a BS in science, MS too, and I?ve published technical papers in science. Almost every link I?ve posted is from testimony of a doctor (credentials). You just don?t want to acknowledge any of that.

So when you get up in the morning and you are faced with defending the Constitution or playing Brownshirt for corporate thugs which do you choose? Anyone reading this knows you okay Brownshirt to protect your paycheck.

Again, glad you are okay. What about the people who are not okay who you swore to defend? What about their Constitutional rights? Does your paycheck override societies right to actual scientific discussion and informed consent?

Did you even watch the video? I know you did not or you wouldn?t be crying ?credentials.? Oh and FYI, your top doc never actually treated a COVID patient and you took shots from the dick pill company headed by a Veterinarian. So everyone knows you don?t actually check credentials you just do what you are told even when it?s illegal.
        Bro, hes a retired postman. The fuck you talking about?

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
          Bro, hes a retired postman. The fuck you talking about?
          No, not one of those either.

The BS in science statement is intriguing, since a bachelor of science in science sounds redundant. Now if he claimed a bachelor of science in twitter there would be no question of his qualifications. The rest of that long-winded rant is, shall we say, rather cliche and therefore boring at best.

Comment

No, not one of those either.

The BS in science statement is intriguing, since a bachelor of science in science sounds redundant. Now if he claimed a bachelor of science in twitter there would be no question of his qualifications. The rest of that long-winded rant is, shall we say, rather cliche and therefore boring at best.
            Oh my bad. I could have sworn I remember you posting about working for them way back in the day.

But you do/did have a Mach 1 didnt you!? Lol

Comment

• I did still have my original owner Mach 1 until last December, but decided to sell since I wasn’t driving it enough to justify keeping it any longer. Somewhat sadly, I no longer have any Fords for the first time in the last 40 years.

Comment

I did still have my original owner Mach 1 until last December, but decided to sell since I wasn?t driving it enough to justify keeping it any longer. Somewhat sadly, I no longer have any Fords for the first time in the last 40 years.
                I hear myself making references 3+decades back, then stop and think to myself, "wtf did I just say?"

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                  Oh my bad. I could have sworn I remember you posting about working for them way back in the day.

But you do/did have a Mach 1 didnt you!? Lol
                  Wrong king bra!
                  Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• I always thought the self proclaimed king was a cop. Maybe not. Anyway love the Commie credentials bit. He took the shots a software company CEO that spent most of his free time on pedo island pushed and then demands my credentials like a brown shirt. That’s hilarious! It’s sounds like something some dude standing in line at Target with a 12 pack of Bud Light would say.

The doctor that invented the PCR test (credentials) said you can’t use it the way they used it for the Vid. The doctor that invented MRNA tech (credentials) said this was not an appropriate application. The top published heart doctor in TX (credentials) said and still says these shots are bad. I read their papers watched their videos and did basic research (you know reading). I made a choice to wait and see.

Then some idiot that did no research but listened to paid off bots, social media influencers, the mainstream media (that knows jackshit about anything especially science), politicians (most know jackshit about anything especially science), and pedos wants to see my credentials. You ready? I have common fucking sense.

All scams are the same. If you don’t do X right now, Y is going to happen. They play on fear. Everyone know the Nigerian Prince scam. Most people know the if you don’t give all your info, your account will get locked scam. Well this was the if you don’t take all these injections everyone will die scam. All the people that didn’t fall for it, we are still here.

Again, glad you haven’t been harmed by this scam so far (except the destroyed economy and inflation), but plenty of people are experiencing real harm from this scam including death. The fact most people won’t even acknowledge this tells you just how stupid, selfish, uncaring or just plain evil most people are now. Congratulations!

Comment

• You should consider suing former President Donald Trump for introducing Operation Warp Speed that brought us the evil mRNA COVID vaccines. That way you can be compensated for how you have been left obsessed and addicted to scouring twitter for vaccine naysayers, given that you have no actual personal experience with these vaccines yourself like I do. Have fun with your little lawsuit dude, you’ll be in good company with your like-minded liberals who just can’t help themselves from needing a scapegoat instead of minding their own business.

Hilarious by the way that you erroneously thought "people like me" enforce the law, and thus rendered everything you posted thereafter a splendid example of why you should stick to simply copy/pasting your little twitter links without adding your own little commentary.

Comment

Working...
                      X